A Charity Health Talk project with the purpose to raise funds in aid for the needy children with Leukeamia and cancer. Highlights of the event are lucky draw, goody bags, Zumba performance, Yoga performance and a series of health talks about cancer awareness and prevention by three distinguished professors from University of Malaya Medical Centre. The event will be officiated by Guest of Honour, YB Dato’ Sri Hajjah Rohani Binti Haji Abdul Karim, the Minister of Women, Family and Community Development.
- Title: Stand By Me Charity Health Talk
- Date: 23rd August 2014 (Saturday)
- Venue (Kuala Lumpur): Auditorium Hall, Level 13, Menara Selatan, University Malaya Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Joint Organizer: University of Malays Medical Center & JCI Petaling Jaya
- Inquiries email: email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6012 2201318 (Louise)
- Official Event Page: Event Facebook Page
- Donation Entrance Fee: RM20
You can take action and start supporting the children with leukemia and cancer by:
- Clicking “like” or sharing the Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1645614205662737/
- forward the E flyer below to your friends and family
- You may donate any amount and bank into: Maybank Account – MBB 5122 3152 5418 or send a cheque made payable to: “Junior Chamber International Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)”
- Say YES and JOIN US at the event.
Proceeds will be channelled to JCI PJ-UMMC Leukemia and Cancer Trust Fund to help children with Leukemia and cancer, whose families faces financial challenges. Hence, your support will make a difference and provide them a better chance of living.
Your generous contribution will definitely count and support those in need. As JCI Values says “Service to humanity is the best work of life”
Kindly scan the bank-in-slip or tt slip and email with your name, contact number, address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last but not least , we would like thank you for your love, kind support and generous contribution. We believe with everyone’s love and care, we can make a difference.