Learn the foundations of human anatomy by understanding the major organ systems, their functions and relationships within the body. You probably have a general understanding of how your body works. But do you fully comprehend how all of the intricate functions and systems of the human body work together to keep you healthy? This course will provide that insight. By approaching the study of the body in an organized and happy way, you will be able to connect what you learn about anatomy and physiology to what you already know about your own body.
This Fundamental of Human Anatomy & Physiology covers the following organ systems:
- Chapter-1: Cellular Structures
- Chapter-2: Nervous System
- Chapter-3: Endocrine System
- Chapter-4: Urinary System
- Chapter-5: Circulatory System
- Chapter-6: Skeletal System
- Chapter-7: Muscular System
- Chapter-8: Reproductive System
- Chapter-9: Digestive System
- Chapter-10: Respiratory System
- Learn the foundations of basic human anatomy for every major organ system and the relationships between systems
- Understand the major functions and significance of each system, particularly from the perspective of a future healthcare worker
- Learn the relevance of organ system features in wellness and pathology
- Understand how to engage in the study of anatomy from a system-based approach
Who is suitable for the course?
- anyone who wish to know more about human anatomy & physiology
- anyone who’s starting an anatomy course
- medical students, nursing, physiotherapy, pre-medicine, pre-chiropractic, and other health programs etc
- yoga practitioners
- yoga instructors
- yoga teachers
- fitness trainers
- healthcare worker
This course will benefit allied yoga teachers, fitness trainers, healthcare worker, students (nursing, physical therapy, pre-medicine, pre-chiropractic, and other health programs). This course will also benefit high school biology/anatomy and physiology students and those wishing to review human anatomy and physiology.
- A PDF of the materials discussed in the course
- Total 420 minutes recorded videos
- Detailed Anatomy & Physiology explanation by Michelle Lam
- Watch the videos as many times as you like, learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever.
- Upon completion, you will receive a digital certificate
- 7 CEUs Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits upon completion
MYR400MYR200 to get digital access
- Click “Add to cart” then click “Proceed to checkout” after that, key in your order details and choose your payment method.
- Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions for accessing the online workshop recorded video.
- This process will take up to 24 hours. If you have not received our email after 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us Online: https://www.ispirit.asia/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/iSpiritAsia
- Email us: email@example.com
- Contact us: +601111844184 (call) or +60123037022 (whatsapp)
- Presenter: Michelle Lam
- Video Creator: R2 Tho Hui Lee
Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.