Boost Your Immune System: The Yogic Approach
During the novel coronavirus pandemic, you’re practicing social distancing, you’ve become a model for good hand hygiene, but are you doing anything to boost your immunity? Join us for 4-hours Online Workshop with Dr. Kuga. You’ll get an overview of the immune system and how it works, learn practical methods for reducing your risk of illness by practicing yoga.
LIVE HAPPIER AND HEALTHIER WITH A STRONGER IMMUNE SYSTEM
This is a live & interactive online workshop where you participate in real time. You can connect with the trainer and get personalized tips if you turn on your camera. The live workshop can also be watched as recordings afterwards.
In This 4-hour Course, You’ll Learn:
- Understanding the meaning of immunity
- Exploring and understanding the organs involved in generating immunity in the body and their general functions
- Types of immunity
- Recognizing yogic poses that activate lymphatic nodes and other relevant immune glands (practical poses)
- Understanding how different types of breathing in yoga helps to boost immunity in general (practical)
- Autoimmune diseases and yogic ways to manage it( commonly rheumathoid arthritis and Systemic Lupus)
- Knowing the importance of boosting our own immunity and how does it help keep our family safe
- Other useful tips to boost our immune system
- Learn from the comfort of your home.
- Live online sessions will be held over Zoom meeting.
- Connect with the trainers and get personalized tips directly.
- At least 16 years old
- No previous yoga experience is required
- An open mind and willingness to give time to yourself
- All classes are accessible to all levels of practitioners
- Participants will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with a camera or webcam, internet connection, and audio connection via computer speaker/mic or speakerphone.
- Download latest version of Zoom online meeting apps for your device.
- Date: 13 June 2020 (Saturday)
- Time: 12:00pm to 4:00pm (Malaysia Kuala Lumpur: GMT+8 )
- Duration: 4 hours
- Dr.Kuga is the founder of the SwingS rehab platform.She is a upcoming wellness coach in the health and wellness industry.
- She structures individualised wellness programmes to coach and guide people to restore balance and optimise health for those struggling with health problems.
- Her guided programmes adds as a valuable adjunct in the process of rehabilitation and rejuvenation in the physical, mental and emotional planes on the individual.Her client’s testimonial is an avid support of her success.
- She has been working on numerous health conditions such as scoliosis, slipped disc, diabetes, high blood pressure,stroke, parkinsons, muscular degeneration amongst many others.
- Professionally a qualified medical doctor,upon her initial years of practice,she found her passion in holistic approach of healing rather than just treating.
- Her wellness programmes incorporates elements of yoga, meditation, massage, physio, sound bath, ayurveda, emotional counselling and energy healing.
- She shines as a qualified yoga instructor, yoga therapist, sound healer and energy healer.She is currently pursuing her knowledge in energy medicine.
- She routinely serves the larger society through her well explained wellness workshops and trains other yoga therapist under YTCC as she is one of the handful of trainers in yoga therapy in Malaysia
- Register Now: MYR 100 (normally MYR300)
- Bank Transfers
Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank Berhad
Account Name: ISPIRIT ASIA
Account Number: 24300006463
Bank Address: 21, Jln BS 10/6, Taman Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Swift Code: HLBBMYKL
- Cash Payment to organizer representative. Please contact +6011 11844184
- Pay with Paypal to account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay with credit card
No refund or credit will be given for cancellation within 7 days before the start of the event. Non-refundable but transferable. All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Organizer: www.ispirit.asia
- Trainer: Dr. Kuga
- Language: English
- Platform: Zoom Online Meeting
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 11844184 (call) or +6012 3037022 (whatsapp)
Upon successful payment of registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions for accessing the online workshop and listing the materials recommended to fully participate.