Join expert teachers in yoga anatomy and physiotherapy and take classes that explore the cause of Scoliosis, its characteristics, myths and facts, and in-depth anatomical lessons. Be empowered to make lasting changes—physically and mentally. Whether you want to move toward greater health yourself, or are a teacher wanting to empower your students, this 6+ hour course is designed to enlighten, inspire, and improve your everyday life. Brought to you by Physiotherapist & Yoga Anatomy teacher Michelle Lam, and the founders of Yogavatar® New Age Yoga iRyne Yogavatar
- The definition of scoliosis, its cause and characteristics.
- The anatomy of the scoliosis its relationship with the body system
- Yoga Approach to scoliosis
- Precautions and Contraindications necessary to ensure safe practice for scoliosis students
- Complete yoga practice specially tailored made for Scoliosis students
- A PDF of the materials discussed in the course
- Total 360 minutes recorded online videos
- 260 minutes of detailed Yoga Anatomy explanation by Michelle Lam
- 100 minutes of complete yoga practice specially tailored made for Scoliosis students conducted by iRyne Yogavatar
- Watch the videos as many times as you like, learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever.
- Upon completion, you will receive a digital certificate
- 6 CEUs Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits upon completion
- Pay MYR150 to get digital access
- Click “Add to cart” then click “Proceed to checkout” after that, key in your order details and choose your payment method.
- Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions for accessing the online workshop recorded video.
- This process will take up to 24 hours. If you have not received our email after 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com
- Visit us Online: https://www.ispirit.asia/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/iSpiritAsia
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us: +601111844184 (call) or +60123037022 (whatsapp)
- Presenter: Michelle Lam
- Yoga Instructor: iRyne Yogavatar
- Video Creator: R2 Tho Hui Lee
Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.
iRyne Yogavatar is a new age yogini, the founder of YOGAVATAR® New Age Yoga School and co-founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia. Yoga has been a central focus of her life since 2004. Her classes are meticulously themed to deepen the practitioner’s experience in Hatha Yoga and modifications are recommended in accordance to practitioners’ experience, energy and prowess. They benefit through precise instructions and it is her habitual in reminiscent on the importance of proper alignment with breath. Her goal is to guide her practitioners in the awakening of their own potential that brings peaceful yoga energy into her practitioners’ life on and off the mat. website: www.iRyne.ispirit.asia