Join Jenny Chia for a 90-minutes vinyasa class that moves you through a creative sequence of Inversions. Experience fearless flying, pranic body of power, agility and lightness. Float effortlessly by integrating physical and energetic alignment, dynamic movement and bandhas. Enjoy handstands, inversions and flying transitions in the centre of the room with creative energy and empowered vitality with Jenny. This class is suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners.
- Title: INVERSIONS: 90-Minutes Theme Class With Jenny Chia
- Date: 9 April 2016 (Saturday)
- Time: 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA, ONE SOUTH: B-5-12. One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Jenny Chia
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
Jenny will teach you how to approach the inversion poses safely, with proper alignment and strong intention. She often gives thorough demonstrations beforehand allowing students to have a closer and detailed look at her yoga technique.
ABOUT JENNY CHIA
Jenny has been practising yoga since 2003. She discovered yoga by chance when accompanying her sister for a yoga class. Her sister suffered from arthritis at the time, and she was determined to show her full support. Jenny fell in love with yoga almost immediately. It turns out, that she was gifted and had a natural ability to do yoga. With much tenacity and dedication, she built up on her health, strength and flexibility.
Armed with qualifications from Yoga Zone, she inspires many students. She doesn’t look at yoga as a job, but more of a lifetime passion. She admits rather bashfully that prior to her discovery of yoga, she was a timid, shy and withdrawn individual. With much pride, she says that yoga changed her life completely. From timid to total confidence, she leads dozens of student in her classes with ease and conviction.
She continues to follow her passion by improving her skills. She attends many workshops and study under many different yoga gurus/instructors. Her passion and attitude wins over many hearts.
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket*
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets*
- *Tickets can be used for all theme classes listed on https://www.ispirit.asia/category/event-theme-class/
- Book your space now
- Pay ticket upon arrival