Join #YOGART OF TWIST: 90-minutes Theme Class With iRyne Yogavatar on 16 April 2016 in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. This class is guided to focus on the art of creating space in the spine in twisting poses. With the integration of the creative energy that sculpts twisting yoga poses #artistically allow you to experience a different range of sensations in the body and mind. Suitable for all levels of yoga enthusiasts.
- Title: #YOGART of TWIST: 90-minutes Theme Class With iRyne Yogavatar
- Date: 16 April 2016 (Saturday)
- Time: 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA, ONE SOUTH: B-5-12. One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: iRyne Yogavatar
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
#YOGART is an art of #Yogasana. It is a refinement of #YogavatarNewAgeYoga that based upon deep roots of #HathaYoga integrated with the courage of #CreativeEnergy that sculpt yoga poses artistically and allow you to experience a different range of sensations in the body and mind. It paves the connection in heightening your true nature to connect that universal creative force resides in you and significantly build high spirits. Yoga is an art.
ABOUT IRYNE YOGAVATAR
iRyne Yogavatar is a new age yogini, the founder of YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School and co-founder of www.ispirit.asia. Yoga has been a central focus of her life since 2004. She is an International Yoga Instructor registered with the Ministry of Education Malaysia and also a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance at E-RYT200 and RYT500 advanced level where her certification from Malaysia, Thailand and India. Apart from yoga she is also a certified Group Fitness Instructor of various fitness programs. iRyne’s style of teaching draws experience and knowledge from Hatha Yoga, with the flow of energy and expression of “YOGAVATAR”. The emergence of YOGAVATAR is associated with YOGA and AVATAR which she expressed that the Universe is the source of power for expansion – harmonizing our physical, mental and spiritual. She is devoted to teach and educate practitioners of all levels with her electrifying sequences, so you can expect to flirt with gravity in her classes. Nevertheless, she believes Yoga is for everyone and makes contact with her practitioners gently. Her classes are meticulously themed to deepen the practitioner’s experience in Hatha Yoga and modifications are recommended in accordance to practitioners’ experience, energy and prowess. They benefit through precise instructions and it is her habitual in reminiscent on the importance of proper alignment with breath. Her goal is to guide her practitioners in the awakening of their own potential that brings peaceful yoga energy into her practitioners’ life on and off the mat.
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket*
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets*
- *Tickets can be used for all theme classes listed on https://www.ispirit.asia/category/event-theme-class/
- Book your space now
- Pay ticket upon arrival