Join Forrest Yoga 90 minutes Theme Class With Cindy Lee for an inspiring, grounding and deeply healing yoga practice. Guided by the breath, this intelligent sequencing will build your flexibility and strength while relieving tension. Join us on 11 June 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. A great class for all levels of yoga practitioner, modifications will be offered for a variety of levels.
- Title: Forrest Yoga~ 90 minutes Theme Class With Cindy Lee
- Date: 11 June 2016 (Saturday)
- Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Space Life Studio
- Support: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Sponsor: Ultron
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- [button link=”https://form.jotform.me/61378634648467″ text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]Book Now[/button]
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Cindy Lee
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
What you can expect from this class
Forrest Yoga is taught with a strong focus on core strength. Expect to work with postures unique to this style, breathe deep, hold the poses for that tad bit longer, release stress and truly connect to your self with compassion and interest. Suitable for those working with injuries, it is a therapeutic practice both emotionally and physically.
ABOUT CINDY LEE
Lee May Yee, Cindy is a graduated Music student from University of Newcastle, AUS. She found Yoga and Pilates at Newcastle where she undertake additional Ballet training. She was really surprise with the combination of Yoga and Pilates, her stamina, flexibility and strength improved greatly. Cindy completed both Foundation & advanced teacher training with Ana Forrest. It makes huge different with her teaching as well as self-improve. The Art of Assisting often found at a Forrest Yoga class, students will be hands-on assisted and guided to breathe, to find better postures and alignments, encouraging them to feel their bodies of how and where they are supposed to feel. Forrest Yoga is suitable for all levels. Cindy has been teaching yoga since 2007. Cindy’s teaching comes from an intention to recognise your personal power and live a life that you truly desire.
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket*
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets*
- YOGAVATAR special: Buy 1 Free 1 (only for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and Graduates)
- *Tickets can be used for all theme classes listed on https://www.ispirit.asia/category/event-theme-class/
- Book your space now
- Pay ticket upon arrival
[button link=”https://form.jotform.me/61378634648467″ text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]Book Now[/button]