Due to an overwhelming interest in the Vinyasa~ 90 minutes Theme Class With Thomas Yu on Saturday 4 June 2016 is now FULLY BOOKED. For those who would like to book your space from now onward, we will list you in the waiting list. Kindly contact +601111844184 for more detail. Many thanks to those who booked and those who missed out on this event please keep your eye on our website www.ispirit.asia for future events coming soon, thank you with love.
Join Vinyasa 90-minutes Theme Class with Thomas Yu on 4 June 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. This fun and strong 90 minutes flow yoga class is a creative blend of poses, includes with poses of balancing, core work, inversion, as well as back-bend. A great class for all levels of yoga practitioner, modifications will be offered for a variety of levels.
- Title: Vinyasa 90-minutes Theme Class with Thomas Yu
- Date: 4 June 2016 (Saturday)
- Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Sponsor: Ultron
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- [button link=”https://form.jotform.me/61378424908463″ text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]Book Now[/button]
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Thomas Yu
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
ABOUT THOMAS YU
Thomas Yu, had graduated from Fitness First International Yoga Alliance School and being certified as a flow Yoga Instructor by Fitness First since year 2009. He has been appointed as the Program Champion of the Flow Yoga Team in Fitness First since 2011 until today. He is equiped with vast knowledge of yoga especially in the aspect of alignment of yoga poses. He is also well versed in advance ashtanga yoga, anusara yoga and vinyasa flow yoga. Being the Program Champion of the Flow Yoga team in Fitness First, not only he is managing the flow yoga team in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), he has devised new types of yoga classes for Fitness First including Advance Flow Yoga and many more. Recently, he has completed his training for aerial flow yoga and is conducting his classes on this type of yoga in Fitness First. His style of teaching is very interactive which is different from other yoga teachers. He personally corrects and tutors his students so that the learning process is more effective. He believes that such style of teaching will benefit his students more. His passion, and strive of knowledge towards yoga makes him a stand-out yoga mentor and instructor in Fitness First.
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket*
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets*
- YOGAVATAR special: Buy 1 Free 1 (only for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and Graduates)
- *Tickets can be used for all theme classes listed on https://www.ispirit.asia/category/event-theme-class/
- Book your space now
- Pay ticket upon arrival
[button link=”https://form.jotform.me/61378424908463″ text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]Book Now[/button]