Want a deeper understanding of Therapy for injuries and pathologies? Want to help yourself and others? Join 5-Day Therapy for Injuries and Pathologies Workshop with the renowned Physiotherapist and Yoga Anatomy Trainer Michelle Lam on 20 to 24 February 2019 at ISPIRIT ASIA Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
The most useful Therapy for Injuries and Pathologies workshop you’ll ever have
What’s in This Workshop?
This 30-hour workshop contains lectures, demonstrations, Q&A, practical practices, and unique anatomical analysis and therapy application for the special condition as below:
- Therapy for Sciatica
- Therapy for Herniated Disc
- Therapy for Hip Issues
- Therapy for Knees Issues
- Therapy for Arthritis
- Therapy for ACL /PCL
- Therapy for Post Op Rehabilitation
- Therapy for Hip Replacement
- Therapy for Knee replacement
- Therapy for Head Issues
- Therapy for Neck Issues
- Therapy for Whiplash,
- Therapy for Wry Neck
- Therapy for Cervicogenic headaches
- Therapy for Migraine headaches
- Therapy for Tennis Elbows
- Therapy for Golfer’s Elbows
- Therapy for Carpal Tunnel Syndromes
- Therapy for Lower Limb problems for Runners
What You Will Learn?
- You will learn the detail anatomy of the specific conditions
- You will be able to analyse the possible causes and consequences of the conditions
- You will learn how to do assessment of participants’ conditions
- How to observe one another
- How Yoga poses can help to reduce their severity and what precautions or modifications need to be made for specific asanas.
- Participants will also understand why certain Yoga poses will be more difficult to do for specific conditions.
- Discussion of which Yoga poses can help to reduce the conditions
- Precautions or modifications required when practicing Yoga
- You will learn the anatomy and physiology of the different conditions.
- You will learn how to help yourself getting better
- You will learn how to avoid and know what is a safe Yoga practice for your situation.
- Yoga teachers will know how to modify asanas to individuals with the conditions.
- You will also be able to conduct theme classes for the specific conditions.
Who is Suitable for This Therapy Workshop?
- This workshop is open to everyone who’s interested in discovering the benefits of therapy for injuries and pathologies.
- This workshop is perfect for non-medical professionals who want to learn anatomy and physiology to pursue a field in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industries.
- Yoga practitioners
- Yoga teachers
- Fitness Trainer
- Fitness enthusiast
- Healthcare worker
- Wellness therapists
Participants are required to have taken the Fundamental of Human Anatomy & Physiology Online Course
Students will receive an official certificate of completion upon completion of the course. The certificate is eligible for 30 hours credit on Yoga Alliance Continuing Education YACE under the Anatomy and Physiology subject.
Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied
No refund or credit will be given for cancellation within 30 days before the start of the event. Non-refundable but transferable. All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Participants have to make their own accommodation arrangements. The organizer may assist with answering queries relating to accommodation arrangements but does not take responsibility for suggestions given, etc. Participants are requested to make appropriate enquiries and then take decisions in this regard. >>> Click to view accommodation list
- Organizer: www.ispirit.asia
- Training Provider: happy-anatomy.com
- Partner: YOGAVATAR® New Age Yoga
- Trainer: Michelle Lam
- Language: English
- Date: 20 to 24 February 2019 (Wednesday to Sunday | 5 days)
- Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Duration: 30 hours
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 11844184 (call) or +6012 3037022 (whatsapp)
- Price: MYR 1,800 Limited Time Offer! Normal Price MYR 2,400