Experience the true relaxation. Join Relaxing Into Bliss: 90-minutes Theme Class with Nick and Chester on 15 May 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Asia to embark onto a relaxing journey. This practice will heighten your body senses, dissolve layers of tension and sharpen your Awareness and experience the magic of Bliss.
- Title: RELAXING INTO BLISS: 90-minutes Theme Class with Nick and Chester
- Date: 15 May 2016 (Sunday)
- Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: AIM Yoga
- Support: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- [button link=”https://www.ispirit.asia/form-relaxing-nick-chester/” text-input-id=”Clear”]BOOK NOW[/button]
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Nick Heng & Chester
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: Relaxation and Restorative
Class consist of setting an intention, moving through healing sounds, restorative poses, pranayama & Yoga Nidra which systematically takes you into a total rejuvenation and healing. There you are guided into various techniques that allow you to reach the state of complete effortlessness.
We will provide you a yoga mat, you will need to bring two sturdy yoga blocks, one buckled yoga cotton straps, and one or two large towel or blanket to support you during the restorative poses.
This class is open for all level of practitioners whom desire to seek to deepen their meditation or simply, relaxation from daily stress.
ABOUT NICK HENG & CHESTER
Traveller, dog lover, music, meditation, lifetime Yoga student. Nick is a lifetime yoga student since he was a teens. Having trained in initial Yoga training with late Vincent Tam in 2006, studied and practiced Amy Ippoliti, Desiree Rumbaugh, Noah Maze and completed 500 hours training with Edward Clark on 2011. Past four years Nick practices have evolved with Forrest Yoga with mentor/guardians Erica Mather, Sinhee-Ye McCabe and Jambo Truong. Nick is leading yoga teachers training, workshops, retreats across Asia. Nick is also presenting LES MILLS BODYBALANCE in Asia Pacific. Being passionate on connecting ancient teaching to the modern living on and off the mat. For more info : AIM Yoga (Facebook)
Co-founder of AIM. Event management, trainings, workshops and retreats. Nutritionist, Yoga and BODYBALANCE instructor since 2012 at Fitness First Malaysia. Chester offers both group and private sessions. Chester have been studying with Forrest YogaGuardians specialises in BODYWORK, to mend the hoop of people by connecting and healing body and mind with AIM Yoga. Chester have juice for creative, & kirtan session. Chester’s passionate in mindful movement with joy in expression.
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
[button link=”https://www.ispirit.asia/form-relaxing-nick-chester/” text-input-id=”Clear”]BOOK NOW[/button]
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket*
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets*
- YOGAVATAR special: Buy 1 Free 1 (only for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and Graduates)
- *Tickets can be used for all theme classes listed on https://www.ispirit.asia/category/event-theme-class/
- Book your space now
- Pay ticket upon arrival