What yoga practitioners should know about the anatomy of breathing. In this groundbreaking 5 hours online course with renowned Physiotherapist and Yoga Anatomy Trainer Michelle Lam, you will explore the physiology of breathing, learn a powerful approach to acquire good deep breathe.
Working with the breath is a powerful tool that allows you to change the way the mind and nervous system operate. That is why breath training is a foundation of yoga practice and is also an important part of inner healing. The breath holds the body and mind together and has a major impact on both. Learn how the body actually breathes and how breathing is connected to the nervous system, mind, and emotions. Then use the breath in guided practice to calm and balance the mind and body.
- Physiology of breathing
- Anatomy of the respiratory muscles
- Physiological benefits of longer deeper breathe
- Detailed breakdown on how to acquire good deep breathe
- Analysis of various Yoga breathing techniques
- How various respiratory diseases such as Asthma, Pneumonia, COAD affects the respiratory system.
- Ways of modifying Yoga practice for clients with the above conditions
- A PDF of the materials discussed in the course
- Total 300 minutes recorded videos
- Detailed Yoga Anatomy explanation by Michelle Lam
- Watch the videos as many times as you like, learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever.
- Upon completion, you will receive a digital certificate
- 5 CEUs Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits upon completion
- Pay MYR120 to get digital access
- Click “Add to cart” then click “Proceed to checkout” after that, key in your order details and choose your payment method.
- Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions for accessing the online workshop recorded video.
- This process will take up to 24 hours. If you have not received our email after 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com
- Visit us Online: https://www.ispirit.asia/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/iSpiritAsia
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us: +601111844184 (call) or +60123037022 (whatsapp)
- Presenter: Michelle Lam
Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.