Do you know there are many things that you can help a pregnant mother to prepare for her delivery? The whole process can be a lot smoother and labor could be more pleasant by simply preparing the mother’s body properly. A lot of complications can be avoided totally. What to learn more? Join this groundbreaking 5 hours online course with renowned Physiotherapist and Yoga Anatomy Trainer Michelle Lam, you will explore the physiology of pregnancy and more.
This is a live & interactive online workshop where you participate in real time. You can connect with the trainer and get personalized tips if you turn on your camera. The live workshop can also be watched as recordings afterwards.
- different stages of pregnancy, it’s characteristics and what Yoga asana are suitable
- physiological changes during pregnancy and what implications they have in Yoga practice
- different stages in natural delivery and how to prepare your client through this critical moment
- common problems during pregnancy, including pelvic floor dysfunction, diastasis rectus, nausea, Braxton Hicks contraction ; the cause and ways to handle them.
- Note: not exclusive to woman! Male participants most welcome!!
- Learn from the comfort of your home.
- Live online sessions will be held over Zoom meeting.
- Connect with the trainers and get personalized tips directly.
- 5-hour Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits
- The live workshop can also be watched as recordings afterwards.
- At least 16 years old
- No previous yoga experience is required
- An open mind and willingness to give time to yourself
- All classes are accessible to all levels of practitioners
- Participants will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with a camera or webcam, internet connection, and audio connection via computer speaker/mic or speakerphone.
- Download latest version of Zoom online meeting apps for your device.
- Prepare props: cushions to lie incline, yoga blocks or similar items.
- Wear a loose outfit
- Date: 30 August 2020 (Sunday)
- Time: 12:00pm to 5:00pm (Malaysia Kuala Lumpur: GMT+8 )
- Duration: 5 hours
Students will receive an official certificate of completion upon completion of the course. The certificate is eligible for 5 hours credit on Yoga Alliance Continuing Education YACE under the Anatomy and Physiology subject.
- Register Now: MYR 120 (normally MYR400)
- Bank Transfers
Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank Berhad
Account Name: ISPIRIT ASIA
Account Number: 24300006463
Bank Address: 21, Jln BS 10/6, Taman Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Swift Code: HLBBMYKL
- Cash Payment to organizer representative. Please contact +6011 11844184
- Pay with Paypal to account: email@example.com
- Pay with credit card
No refund or credit will be given for cancellation within 7 days before the start of the event. Non-refundable but transferable. All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Organizer: www.ispirit.asia
- Trainer: Michelle Lam
- Language: English
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 11844184 (call) or +6012 3037022 (whatsapp)
Upon successful payment of registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions for accessing the online workshop and listing the materials recommended to fully participate.
Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.