Join New Age Yoga Flow with Carmen Wong | 60-Minute Yoga Class in Malaysia on 21 April 2017 at Taman Komuniti Awan Port Dickson Malaysia. Experience a dynamic yoga practice, focus on the breath while moving through a series of postures inspired by Yogavatar New Age Yoga based upon deep roots of Hatha Yoga. Welcome everyone regardless of fitness level and experience, modifications will be offered for a variety of levels.
- Title: New Age Yoga Flow 60 Minutes Yoga Class with Carmen Wong
- Date: 21 April 2017 (Friday)
- Time: 8am to 9am
- Venue: Taman Komuniti Awan Port Dickson, Kampung Bahasa Kapor, 71000 Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
- Maximum Capacity: 25 participants only
- Organizer: Carmen Wong
- Media Partner: www.iSpirit.asia
- Training Support: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Partner: www.la-roasteria.my
- Inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6012 6562163 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Yoga Class
- Language: English & Cantonese / Mandarin
- Presenter: Carmen Wong (Yogavatar Certified)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
A dynamic yoga practice, focus on the breath while moving through a series of postures. The sequence of postures may be different from class to class, but always follow an intelligent progression that moves from basic to complex. This style of yoga builds heat, flexibility and strength, while maintaining focus on good alignment and sound structure. Postures may be held for longer periods of time, and will flow together to unite the body to the breath and mind. This class is suitable for everybody.
- MYR10 per ticket (Please Contact Carmen Wong at +6012 6562163)
ABOUT CARMEN WONG
WONG KAR MEI (CARMEN) (Yogavatar ID #1612-045) has successfully completed YOGAVATAR 200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING from 28 November to 23 December 2016 at Ispirit Asia MALAYSIA. In accordance with the standards of YOGA ALLIANCE. Certified on 23 December 2016. Find out more at www.YOGAVATAR.ispirit.asia
Carmen discovered yoga at just the right time in her life. Not only during a time when she needed it most, but when she was finally open and ready to explore the many benefits of the practice. She committed to practice regularity since age 17. In year 2016, Carmen first met New Age Yoga with Iryne Yogavatar (Co-founder of New Age Yoga) and she had inspired by the sensible fusion between traditional Hatha and new age yoga with profound yoga mission where the expansion of the energy field and integrating with the entire universe flow to reach as a whole. Through continuing practice, she expanded her understanding and knowledge of yoga and has built up both of her inner strength and flexibility, awareness and fearless. She had later inspired her to turn her passion from a student into a teacher.
By completing her 200 hours Yogavatar Teacher Training course in year 2016, Carmen is now a certified yoga teacher. Yoga defined for Carmen is Myself (Yourself). Through yoga, Carmen can better understand her inner-self, mindfulness in her future life and love herself. Her intention is to “transpire” yoga as Love & Free means to share love and convey the way yoga can be applied in everyday life, to be aware of the breath, body and mind. Carmen’s yoga always no forcing but relaxing and enjoying your breathing in each Asana Pose. With the intention has kept motivating her to grow and transform in her own pace. Hence, Carmen wishes to share the knowledge and her love and experience in yoga with others and inspire them to grow and transform in their own unique path too.
- Serve people to realize the importance of yoga to maintain a sound body and a sound mind.
- Use my in-depth knowledge and understanding of yoga in the field of yoga practice.
- Yoga as a tool for relaxation and happiness for people in their daily life.
- Yoga as a healthy life style.
Education & Training
- Yogavatar 200-Hours Yoga Teacher Training at iSpirit Asia, Malaysia (Dec 2016)
- Bachelor of Education at University Tun Abdul Razak (Nov 2014)