Loosen tight hips, improve your range of motion and circulation, alleviate back pain and more. Join Hip Opening With Keane | 90 minutes Yoga Class in Malaysia on 27 May 2017 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. A great class for all levels of yoga practitioner, modifications will be offered for a variety of levels.
- Title: Hip Opening With Keane | 90 minutes Yoga Class in Malaysia
- Date: 27 March (Saturday)
- Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12 One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Maximum Capacity: 25 participants only
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Presenter: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Keane
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
Find release through awareness and use of the hips. Try this sweet yoga class to go inward and invite new spaciousness into the body and heart.
It’s said that our relationships are stored in our hips. What exactly does that mean? If we have tight hips are we bad lovers? Do our tight hips tell us something about our ability to communicate and let people in? Perhaps. Or perhaps we run too much, or our parents have tight hips.
While we can’t scientifically pin down a correlation between tightness in the hips and our success in relationships, we do know that when we are in stressful situations (“fight or flight” occurrences), we engage our emotional muscles, and we tighten our hips. On a psycho-spiritual level, the hips are the seat of our sexuality and our individuality, both of which are deeply enmeshed in our connectivity to others.
In thinking about relationships with others, we must also think about the relationship we have with ourselves, which is of course not solely relegated to our ego self coming to terms with our unmasked self.
The tighter our hips, the tighter the lower back; with tension amassing in these regions, the psoas is prone to shortening, making it harder to walk, sit, stand, and practice.
Exercise has always been part of Keane’s life and since 2008 he decided to share his passion for yoga with others after he completed teacher training course at Yoga Zone. Keane has expanded his knowledge since then by attending Vinyasa Flow, Anusara, Iyengar and various yoga workshop and training. In 2012, he continued his study by completing Iyengar teacher training for one year intensively.
He teaches a strong, alignment-based vinyasa flow to help his students achieve and maintain their condition of mind and body. His class offer detailed and concise alignment cues, and hands-on adjustments to help students deepen their understanding of how to deepen their experience of a pose.
- MYR45 per ticket
- GROUP ORDER (min. 5pax ) MYR36 per ticket
- MRY30 per ticket for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates (Coupon Code required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Select quantity number of Ticket(s) then click “Order Now”
- Fill in all the Registration Information.
- Make payment by PayPal or Credit Card or Debit Card to complete your registration.
- You will receive Ticket in your email immediately after registration.
- If you do not receive any email, please contact us at +6011-1184-4184 or +6012-303-7022
If you still have the old tickets that you bought from the previous theme class, please enter code “OldTicket” to book a space.