If you bypass yoga because you’re more interested in firming your body than raising your consciousness, here is a Body & Mind session your muscles will love. Join Fat Burning Yoga 90-minutes Theme Class With Angeline Ong on 8 May 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. This fat-blasting yoga-inspired workout, designed by Angeline Ong, turns up the burn with multiple repetitions of each pose. In this yoga workout to lose fat, once you complete one pose, you flow directly to the next, with no resting between sequences. Yoga, when practiced in this vigorous style, works just as well as strength training for shedding fat. The yoga workout to lose fat also makes your heart stronger and boosts cardiovascular fitness. Join Fat Burning Yoga to stay slim, fit, and serene.
- Title: FAT BURNING YOGA: 90-minutes Theme Class With Angeline Ong
- Date: 8 May 2016 (Sunday)
- Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- [button link=”https://www.ispirit.asia/form-fatburningyoga/” size=”large” text-input-id=”Clear”]BOOK NOW[/button]
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Angeline Ong
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
ABOUT ANGELINE ONG
Angeline’s long relationship with fitness and her deep knowledges in yoga and human bodies had a great impact on her teaching. Angeline focused more on building core strength, postural alignment, deepening awareness of the body, breathe and to produce optimum ways to reduce backs and hips pain. Her style is more to enlivening and making people feel more active. She believes yoga practices is meant for everyone without an age limits but provided in a safety way.
Graduated in TAFE International Western Australia, 2000, with Certificate III&IV in Health and Fitness Course, achieving the asian best student awards. Having a fitness background of almost 17 years and being a professional personal trainer in well-known clubs in Asia, Angeline had never given up on improving her flexibility. Her first encounter with yoga was during her college days in Australia, she believes it is the most effective way of improving her flexibility, since then, she started a daily yoga practice.
Being tired of her hectic life as a personal trainer cum fitness manager, she took up a yoga teacher training program organized by the largest yoga studio in South East Asia,to further her knowledge. Also, she is a graduate of The Institute Of Indian Yogatherapy, being certified for the application of Ancientt Yogic System for therapeutic purpose as well as for Physical and Mental well being under guidance. Continued education in Oct 2013- Destination study in Casperia, Italy certified in Vinyasa Yoga from Dristhi Yoga Teacher Training and registered yoga teacher at Yoga Alliance.
Understanding the human body has always been her main interest. To satisfy her curiosity in human anatomy and physiology,she attended a sport massage course in UK and was well-trained as a therapeutic massage therapist for sport injuries.Since then,she continues to study various treatment for sport injuries including the Chinese traditional ways.
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket*
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets*
- *Tickets can be used for all theme classes listed on https://www.ispirit.asia/category/event-theme-class/
- Book your space now
- Pay ticket upon arrival
[button link=”https://www.ispirit.asia/form-fatburningyoga/” size=”large” text-input-id=”Clear”]BOOK NOW[/button]
Get a FREE Drawstring Bag and discount voucher from a leading sports wear brand Ultron (http://ultron.co/)