What do you know about Covid? While this word is so well known across the world, very few people really know what it means, even if you have been infected before, you don’t even know what happened!
Come join us for a 4-hour yoga workshop led by experienced physiotherapist and yoga trainer Michelle Lam at Sunway Lagoon Club Malaysia. In this 4-hour workshop, we are going to explore this deadly virus, the fastest growing pandemic that kills millions of lives within 3 years. As a yoga teacher or yoga practitioner, how can we help your students or yourself recover from COVID-19.
You can choose to participate in this workshop either in-person or live-online.
- What does COVID stands for? What exactly is it?
- What are the differences in various types of vaccines?
- What are the dominant strains at different times and their symptoms?
- What is the prognosis and common problems after the infection?
- How can Yoga help to speed up the recovery?
Students will receive an official certificate of completion upon completion of the course. The certificate is eligible for 4 hours credit on Yoga Alliance Continuing Education YACE .
- Early Bird: MYR 320 (register before 28 February)
- Normal Price: MYR400
After successful registration payment, you will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions on accessing the workshop.
- Bank Transfers
Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank Berhad
Account Name: ISPIRIT ASIA
Account Number: 24300006463
- Pay with Paypal to account: email@example.com
- Pay with credit card
Non-refundable but transferable.
- Title: Yoga for Post Covid Recovery | Workshop by Michelle Lam (In-Person & Live-Online)
- Date: 31 March 2023 (Friday)
- Time: 2pm to 6pm (Malaysia Kuala Lumpur: GMT+8 )
- Venue: Sunway Lagoon Club, Bandar Sunway, Malaysia. Click here to view location map
- Format: You can choose to participate either in-person or live-online.
- Language: English
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: YOGAVATAR® New Age Yoga
- Inquires: +6011 11844184 (WhatsApp or call)
- Email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.