February is a season of love, love for lovers, love for family, love for friends, and most importantly, love for yourself. Whether you are single or couple, everyone is welcome to participate in this Valentine’s Day Special Free Yoga session on 12 February 2023, Sunday morning 7:30am to 9:00am at Bukit Jalil Recreation Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day with a group of new yoga teachers with a passion for yoga. It’s FREE!!! All are welcome to join!!! Welcome beginners!!! 公开给所有人免费参加！欢迎初学者！
- Title: Valentine’s Special Free Yoga in The Park
- Date: 12 February 2023 (Sunday)
- Time: 7:30am to 9:00am (90 minutes)
- Venue: Bukit Jalil Recreation Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (View Map)
- Objective: With yoga, we bring love, peace, and happiness to people.
- What to bring: Bring a yoga mat, a towel for wiping away perspiration, drinking water, and a smile.
- We Assured: Whether it’s sunny or rainy, we’ll be there! See you soon!
- Powered by: www.ispirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar® New Age Yoga
- Sponsor: Institute of Complementary and Traditional Medicine | Sea Moon TCM | DSY Beauty
- Inquiries: +6011-5934 9687 (YuPin)
Please come and give us your best support! The session will be led by Yogavatar® New Age Yoga Certified Teachers who graduated in December 2022. SeaMoon, Cecy, Yupin, Hannah, Mabel, Annee, Calvin, Taryn, Jesslyn.
- LOCATION: Bukit Jalil Recreation Park, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (View Map)
- ENTRANCE: Please use the gate and parking which is opposite AFC (Asian Football Confederation).
- WHERE ARE WE: Find our spot around “Little Holland” area. You will see us there. See you❤
Register now to secure a spot for you and your friends! it’s FREE!
See you soon! Love you!
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Beginning in 2015, Ispirit Asia upholds the spirit of “love” and holds numerous yoga and fitness activities to spread love to the world and inspire people to fall in love with a healthy lifestyle. Its subsidiaries Yogavatar® is a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance provides complete yoga education, has trained hundreds of yoga teachers, and spread the love of yoga to the world!