Yoga For Scoliosis Online Workshop exploring the cause of Scoliosis, its characteristics, myths and facts under the light of Yoga Anatomy. Brought to you by Physiotherapist & Yoga Anatomy teacher Michelle Lam, and the founders of Yogavatar® iRyne and R2. We are offering participants a comprehensive learning experience by morning and evening yoga practice, specially tailored made for Scoliosis clients, together with detailed Yoga Anatomy explanation in the afternoon. With the comfort at home, you get to receive all this information via ZOOM online live meeting at an affordable price. Sign up now before it is too late!
- Practice from the comfort of your home.
- Live online sessions will be held over Zoom meeting.
- Connect with the trainers and get personalized tips directly.
- 10-hour Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits
- 4 hours of Yoga Anatomy Workshop
- 2 sessions of comprehensive Yoga Practice
- 1 day yoga immersion
- At least 16 years old
- No previous yoga experience is required
- An open mind and willingness to give time to yourself
- All classes are accessible to all levels of practitioners
- Participants will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with a camera or webcam, internet connection, and audio connection via computer speaker/mic or speakerphone.
- Download latest version of Zoom online meeting apps for your device.
- Date: 23 May 2020 (Saturday)
- Time: 8:00am to 6:00pm (Malaysia Kuala Lumpur: GMT+8 )
- Duration: 10 hours
- 08:00 to 09:30 Yoga Practice with iRyne Yogavatar
- 09:30 to 12:00 Break Time with Self Assessment (offline)
- 12:00 to 16:00 Yoga Anatomy Workshop with Michelle Lam
- 16:30 to 18:00 Yoga Practice with R2 Tho
Remarks: you will do self assessment during the break time, observe your posture while you doing your daily activities. Your trainer will tell you what to do on the workshop day.
Please prepare 1 Yoga Mat, 1 Strap, 2 Yoga Blocks, 2 Cushion or Pillows, Multiple Small Towels. If you couldn’t get the equipments, you can also replace with something similar.
Students will receive an official certificate of completion upon completion of the course. The certificate is eligible for 10 hours credit on Yoga Alliance Continuing Education YACE under the Anatomy and Physiology subject.
Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.
iRyne Yogavatar is a new age yogini, the founder of YOGAVATAR® New Age Yoga School and co-founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia. Yoga has been a central focus of her life since 2004. Her classes are meticulously themed to deepen the practitioner’s experience in Hatha Yoga and modifications are recommended in accordance to practitioners’ experience, energy and prowess. They benefit through precise instructions and it is her habitual in reminiscent on the importance of proper alignment with breath. Her goal is to guide her practitioners in the awakening of their own potential that brings peaceful yoga energy into her practitioners’ life on and off the mat. website: www.iRyne.ispirit.asia
R2 THO HUI LEE
R2 Tho Hui Lee is the founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia and the co-founder of YOGAVATAR® New Age Yoga School. R2 started the journey of spreading love of Yoga and Fitness by teaching classes at her home country Malaysia since 2006. Apart from the passion of teaching, R2 founded www.ispirit.asia in 2011. iSpirit is a new age Yoga & Fitness organization that promotes healthy lifestyle by organizing Yoga & Fitness activities to the communities such as retreats, workshops, trainings, community give back events and share the authentic colour of love for Yoga & Fitness to inspire people to live their most extraordinary life. She believes in the energy of passion, when passion meets passion, it makes the best medicine. website: www.R2.ispirit.asia
- Register Now: MYR 150 (normally MYR500)
- Bank Transfers
Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank Berhad
Account Name: ISPIRIT ASIA
Account Number: 24300006463
Bank Address: 21, Jln BS 10/6, Taman Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Swift Code: HLBBMYKL
- Cash Payment to organizer representative. Please contact +6011 11844184
- Pay with Paypal to account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay with credit card
No refund or credit will be given for cancellation within 7 days before the start of the event. Non-refundable but transferable. All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Organizer: www.ispirit.asia
- Trainer: Michelle Lam (Anatomy), iRyne Yogavatar, R2 ThoHuiLee
- Language: English
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 11844184 (call) or +6012 3037022 (whatsapp)
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions for accessing the online workshop and listing the materials recommended to fully participate.