Namaste yogis! Let’s usher in your new year with 108 Sun Salutations in Malaysia. Join this special yoga session with Yogavatar® Certified teachers Jo’liv and Felice. This will be a fun and challenging yet energetic experience, the 108 sets of Sun Salutations will be a combination of Sun Salutations A and B and it’s is easy to follow and suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners, however self-practice is highly recommended if possible.
All participants will receive a goodies bag on the spot and if you’re the first 25pax to register, you will entitle an extra mystery gift from us.
To secure your spot, please RSVP and make your payment latest by 30 December, 2018 (Sunday). Once payment is successful, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
INQUIRIES & REGISTRATION
- Jo’liv (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Felice (email@example.com)
- Please transfer the payment to the following MAYBANK account: Jo’liv (KOK CHING SEEN): 112661001936 | Felice (PUAH HOAY NEE): 114227023098
- After the payment is made, kindly email us your name, number of pax, contact number, email address and receipt of payment.
- *All fees paid shall be non-refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- Theme: 108 Sun Salutations 2019
- Date: 6 January 2019 (Sunday)
- Time: 6.45am – 8.45am (Registration at 6.45am, starts at 7.15am and ends by 8.45am)
- Venue: The Plaza, Plaza Arkadia @ Desa Park City
- Things to bring: own yoga mat, towel, water & confirmation email
- Fee: RM15 per person
- Organizers: ISPIRIT ASIA | YOGAVATAR® | YOME Sports
- Supported by: UNDER THE LIGHT Malaysia | Olivia Natural Beauty | Storiiu | Little Brew Lab Kombucha |
First of all, thanks for your interest in our event. You should have received your confirmation letter by now if you have made your payment.
In case this is your first time doing 108 Sun Salutations and have no idea what is it about, here you go with a sneak peak of the main sequence that we’re going to do.
We’ll be doing a mixed of Sun Salutation A and Sun Salutation B to complete the 108 rounds of the flow. No worries if some of the poses are not accessible as you can always modify your poses based on your body condition, i.e:
1. Modified Chaturanga to Knee Chest Chin Down
2. Modifies Uttanasana by holding your knees or shin to stay half way if can’t place your hands down to the floor and keep your knees bend a little if needed
3. Jumping is not necessary as you can always gently step back to chaturanga (knee chest chin down) or step forward to Uttanasana
Although it’s a guided 108 Sun Salutations, the practice is totally personal as you can even do your own counting if you need to take a rest during the session. Take it easy and enjoy the flow throughout.
See you on the mat soon 🙏🏼
Felice & Jo’liv