BECOME A CERTIFIED YOGA TEACHER. It’s your turn to OM the world. Yogavatar 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training is a foundational yoga teacher training based upon the deep roots of Hatha Yoga. Whether you intend to simply deepen your understanding of this ancient and diverse practice or you aspire to teach and share with others, the training course will prepare you for your journey.
- Title: YOGAVATAR 200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- Course: 4-Week Full-time Course
- Dates: 26 November to 21 December 2018 (Monday to Friday Only)
- Venue: iSpirit Asia One South, B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Training Provider: YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 11844184 (call) or +6012 3037022 (whatsapp)
- Online Registration: www.YOGAVATAR.ispirit.asia
- [button link=”https://form.jotform.me/73570332170449″ text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]REGISTER NOW[/button]
- Event Category: Yoga Teacher Training
- Language: English
- Level: Open to all levels
- Field: Hatha Yoga, New Age Yoga
- Certification: 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training (RYT200)
- Training Provider: YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga
- Accreditation: Yoga Alliance 200hr Registered Yoga School
YOGAVATAR 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is a foundational yoga teacher training based upon the deep roots of Hatha Yoga. The course will help the practitioner develop a mature practice, focusing not only on the physical aspects of yoga but the psychological and spiritual benefits as well. With an emphasis on Body Breath & Mind integrated into the energy source from the five elements of nature and the five principles of teaching yoga, this training will provide the participants the knowledge, practice and experience to become innovative, inspiring and transformative yoga teachers. Whether you intend to simply deepen your understanding of this ancient and diverse practice or you aspire to teach and share with others, the training course will prepare you for your journey.
Graduates of our programme will receive a full certificate of completion, approved by Yoga Alliance. Graduates are eligible to register as a RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance. Becoming a RYT means having a higher profile and gaining international recognition as a yoga teacher, attributes that many hiring studios look for.
Students who are interested in participating should bear in mind that this will be a physically and emotionally demanding programme. It will require a strong commitment and personal sacrifice, as well as the support of the student’s primary support network.
Interested students must:
- Have a deep desire to learn and personally explore the deeper dimensions of yoga.
- Be free of major injuries going into the programme.
- Have a coachable attitude.
- Be fully committed and understand that 100% full attendance is required.
- Be willing to forgo most other personal or professional commitments for the duration of the programme.
SYLLABUS OF TRAINING
- Yoga History – The path of yoga from birth until today.
- Yoga Philosophy – Study of ancient texts including the Bhagavad Gita and Patanjalís Yoga Sutras.
- Sanskrit – Practical learning of basic Sanskrit terms
- Energetic Anatomy – A study of the subtle bodies including Chakras, Nadis, Prana, etc.
- Yoga Lifestyle – Diet, lifestyle choices and creating the life you want.
- Your Philosophy – Developing a personal teaching philosophy
MODULE-2 : LEARN ABUNDANTLY
Anatomy & Physiology
- Fundamentals of Human Movement Science
- Physical Anatomy and Physiology – including muscles, bones, organs, bodily systems, etc.
- Application of Anatomy in Yoga – Benefits and contraindications, healthy movement patterns.
- Learn about proper diet that will stimulate your yoga practice and keep your body in tune and establish conscious eating habit
MODULE-3 : IGNITE YOUR PRACTICE
Techniques of Training and Practice
- Asanas – including Surya Namaskara, standing, seated, forward bending, back bending, twisting, inversion, arm balancing, restorative and pawanmukta series asanas
- Pranayama – The major yogic breathing techniques
- Bandhas – The art of yogic locks
- Kriyas – Yogic cleansing practices
- Meditation & Relaxation
- Sequence – Classical Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, New Age Yoga
MODULE-4 : BE INSPIRED AND TRANSFORM
- 5 key elements to create a YOGAWESOME class
- How to sequence a theme class
- Principles of Demonstration
- Teaching Techniques
- How to give hands on Adjustments
- Learning through Observation
- Assisting in yoga classes
- Teaching styles and the Ethics of Teaching
- Qualities of a teacher & methods of learning
MODULE-5 : SHARE UNCONDITIONALLY
- Practice teaching as the lead instructor
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
- Building your business – Tools of the trade
- Marketing yourself – The Ultimate tool
- Etiquette – Your responsibility in the classroom
- Get out there and Teach – How to set up your own classes and approach studios/gyms
The course will be structured in the following manner, along with this approximate time schedule. In total of 200 hours training.
- 30 hours Knowledge of the theory behind yoga (20 hours Class Room Training + 10 hours Homework Assignment)
- 25 hours Anatomy & Physiology (20 hours Class Room Training + 5 hours Homework Assignment)
- 100 hours Technique of Training and Practice (88 hours Class Room Training + 12 hours Homework Assignment)
- 25 hours Teaching Methodology (20 hours Class Room Training + 5 hours Homework Assignment)
- 20 hours Practicum (20 hours Teaching Practice and Class Observation Training)
- Monday to Friday
06:45- 09:15 Morning Practice
09:15- 10:15 Brunch
10:15- 14:15 Lecture Workshop
14:15- 16:45 Evening Practice
(maximum 2 hours of Homework Assignment will be given daily)
- Sunday Off
THE TRAINING PROVIDER
YOGAVATAR NEW AGE YOGA
YOGAVATAR is a New Age Yoga School based upon the deep roots of Hatha Yoga and a registered school with Yoga Alliance. New Age Yoga asserts an artistic for learning, growth and healing in an on going process of evolution. This creates an energetic path for the exchange, transference, expansion of the energy field and integrating with the entire universe flow to reach as a whole. It transcends the energetic operations for support life and bring harmony to the physical, mental and spiritual simplified as Avatar. In essence, YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga is an aspiration to humanity to aid to the path of Self-Knowledge based on the deep roots of Hatha Yoga.
YOGAVATAR is a registered school with Yoga Alliance. The teacher training programmes and teachers are internationally accredited, have exclusive recognition and qualify for the 200-hr Yoga Alliance Certification.
Yoga Alliance is an international governing board for yoga teachers and training programmes in the U.S and globally. Graduates of our programme are automatically eligible to register as a RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance. Becoming a RYT means having a higher profile and gaining international recognition as a yoga teacher, attributes that many hiring studios look for.
YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School was created to provide quality instruction of New Age Yoga in a way that will be innovative, inspiring and transformative. Our goal is to assist others locally, nationally, and globally in creating abundant communities that support the shift of consciousness, from the inner process of yoga to the recognition that yoga is everywhere.
iRyne Yogavatar is a new age yogini, the founder of YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School and co-founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia. Yoga has been a central focus of her life since 2004. She is an International Yoga Instructor registered with the Ministry of Education Malaysia and also a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance at E-RYT500 advanced level, where her certification from Malaysia, Thailand and India. She is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider YACEP. Apart from yoga she is also a certified Group Fitness Instructor of various fitness programs. iRyne’s style of teaching draws experience and knowledge from Hatha Yoga, with the flow of energy and expression of “YOGAVATAR”. The emergence of YOGAVATAR is associated with YOGA and AVATAR which she expressed that the Universe is the source of power for expansion – harmonizing our physical, mental and spiritual. She is devoted to teach and educate practitioners of all levels with her electrifying sequences, so you can expect to flirt with gravity in her classes. Nevertheless, she believes Yoga is for everyone and makes contact with her practitioners gently. Her classes are meticulously themed to deepen the practitioner’s experience in Hatha Yoga and modifications are recommended in accordance to practitioners’ experience, energy and prowess. They benefit through precise instructions and it is her habitual in reminiscent on the importance of proper alignment with breath. Her goal is to guide her practitioners in the awakening of their own potential that brings peaceful yoga energy into her practitioners’ life on and off the mat.
R2 Tho Hui Lee is the founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia and the co-founder of YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School. R2 started the journey of spreading love of Yoga and Fitness by teaching classes at her home country Malaysia since 2006. She is a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance at E-RYT500 advanced level where her certification from Thailand and India. She is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider YACEP. She is also a certified Group Fitness Instructor of various programs from Lesmills International, and a Reiki Healer at Master Degree level from India. Her passion in teaching has spread to Malaysia, Thailand, India and Maldives. Apart from the passion of teaching, R2 founded www.ispirit.asia in 2011. iSpirit is a new age Yoga & Fitness organization that promotes healthy lifestyle by organizing Yoga & Fitness activities to the communities such as retreats, workshops, trainings, community give back events and share the authentic colour of love for Yoga & Fitness to inspire people to live their most extraordinary life. Where there is existence of iSpirit there is love. R2’s creative mind, energetic body and harmony spirit radiate through her life in all aspects. As a teacher, a designer or a practitioner, she doesn’t differentiate between teaching, sharing and learning. She believes in the energy of passion, when passion meets passion, it makes the best medicine.
Jeremy Ng is a professional fitness educator, seasonal public speaker and a personal trainer who has been in the fitness industry for over a decade. He is the founder of PFC Studio, a fitness education specialist and Under Armour’s sponsored fitness studio based in Malaysia, specialising in fitness education, personal training and sport performance training. Jeremy is an advocate of fitness education, with a genuine passion to develop fitness professionals’ growth in the fitness industry. Through PFC, he brings and delivers a variety of internationally certified certifications as well as short courses to keep trainers abreast on the latest training methodologies. PFC and Jeremy’s experience in the fitness industry and his passion to continuously advance industry’s standards have made him (and PFC) a sought-after fitness educator. Even before the inception of PFC Studio, Jeremy has always been passionate about fitness education. He believes in the need for fitness professionals to constantly equip themselves to remain competitive, and to propel the industry in the local arena to greater heights. Jeremy is a Master Trainer for NASM Certified Personal Trainer, PTA Global Certification & Bridging Course, Freemotion, ViPR, Twist Conditioning, Hyperwear – Sandbell, Power Plate, Trigger Point Performance. Qualification: ACE Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise); ACE Lifestyle & Weight Management (American Council on Exercise); NASM Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine); NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine); PTA Global Bridging & Advance Certified (Personal Training Academy Global); TSCC Gold – Twist Sports Conditioning Coach – Gold Level; Anatomy Trains – Manual and Movement Therapy Certified; Grey’s institute Applied Functional Science Certified; Grey’s Institute Chain Reaction & Functional Muscle Function Certified; IOM Trainer (Institute Of Motion); Trigger Point Therapy Certified Trainer; Power Plate Trainer.
(Guest Trainer for Module-1)
Nick Heng lives to share the art of living well, bringing body, mind, heart and spirit towards a state of oneness. His teaching style is vibrant and energetic, and he brings a sparkly sense of fun and originality to every class. Nick is Yoga Alliance E-RYT 200 hours certified & 500 hours trained in Flow Yoga & is a Forrest Yoga certified teacher. With over 13 years’ experience, he teaches from a place of practicality and clear intention to guide his students towards wholeness.
Nick conducts Flow Yoga teacher training & yoga workshops at Fitness First in Asia. Nick is a regional presenter for Les Mills BODYBALANCE in Asia Pacific and also a proud Reebok Sponsored Athlete. Nick is a member of Yogavatar’s teacher training team as Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle teacher. Nick is a co-founder of AIM Yoga with Chester Tan. AIM YOGA classes infuse intelligent asana sequences, Functional Yoga Bodywork, ceremonies, pranayama and meditation.
Ispirit Asia, One South, a yoga and fitness studio in One South Street Mall Seri Kembangan, Malaysia. A simple white space takes into consideration all aspects of your yoga experience, with a warm and peaceful ambiance that will soothe your soul and relieve every day stresses as you practice yoga. You will leave your yoga workout feeling refreshed and renewed.
- Studio location: iSpirit Asia One South, B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. (View Map)
- Yoga mats and yoga blocks will be provided.
Participants have to make their own accommodation arrangements. The organizer may assist with answering queries relating to accommodation arrangements but does not take responsibility for suggestions given, etc. Participants are requested to make appropriate enquiries and then take decisions in this regard.
This is the accommodation list https://www.ispirit.asia/accommodation/
- EARLY BIRD register 90 days before training, price is USD$1,600
- REGULAR PRICE for 200-hour Teacher Training Course is USD$2,000
- Price inclusive of training and material fees. Not inclusive of accommodation & meals.
- 3% online payment service charge will be applied for payment by Credit Card or Paypal
Making your minimum deposit of USD$400 will confirm and guarantee your place in the training. However, full payment should be paid 30 days before the course begins.
- 1st payment of USD$400 deposit dues on 90 days before the training (26 August 2018)
- 2nd payment of USD$800 (Regular) or USD$600 (Early Bird) dues on 60 days before the training (26 September 2018)
- 3rd payment of USD$800 (Regular) or USD$600 (Early Bird) dues on 30 days before the training (26 October 2018)
- Bank Transfers
Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank Berhad
Account Name: ISPIRIT ASIA
Account Number: 24300006463
Bank Address: 21, Jln BS 10/6, Taman Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Swift Code: HLBBMYKL
- Cash Payment to organizer representative. Please contact +6011 11844184
- Pay with Paypal* to account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay with credit card*
*For online transactions, invoices will be raised online (Paypal) and they can be paid through credit card or through Paypal account. Kindly note that all online transactions will incur an additional fee of 3%.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation within 60 days before the start of the training. Non-refundable but transferable.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Students must submit an online application to register.
- Once submitted, you should see a pop-up window and receive a confirmation email to your email that confirms your registration has been submitted successfully.
- You will be notified by email immediately of its status along with payment procedures and further details. Only full payment will guarantee your space in the programme.