Let’s usher the Earth Dog year this Chinese New Year, Join YogAbundance of Blessings: New Age Flow With iRyne Yogavatar (90 Minutes Yoga Theme Class) on 10 February 2018 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. All Abundance starts first in the mind, that which is a process of letting go. Come and open your mind sincerely, fill your heart with gratitude and tap into abundance you so deserve! A great class for all levels yoga practitioner, modifications will be offered.
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Training Provider: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- [button link=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/yogabundance-of-blessings-new-age-flow-with-iryne-yogavatar-90-minutes-yoga-theme-class-tickets-42703860396#tickets” text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]REGISTER NOW[/button]
- Title: YogAbundance of Blessings: New Age Flow With iRyne Yogavatar (90 Minutes Yoga Theme Class)
- Date: 10 February 2018 (Saturday)
- Time: 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Maximum Capacity: 25 participants only
- Language: English
- Facilitators: iRyne Yogavatar (founder of Yogavatar New Age Yoga)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All Levels
- Field: New Age Flow
ABOUT IRYNE YOGAVATAR
iRyne Yogavatar is a new age yogini, the founder of YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga and co-founder of www.ispirit.asia. Yoga has been her central focus of life since 2004 and teaching since 2011. She is an International Yoga Instructor registered with the Ministry of Education Malaysia and also a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance at E-RYT500 advanced level, where her certification from Malaysia, Thailand and India. She is also a registered Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider YACEP.
For the past few years she has started to make a more organised and conscious choice to share all the aspects of her practices and hoped to encourage a mindful practice and cultivating self-love. All of these have inspired her to take another wonderful level of nurturing and transforming yoga practitioners, where she is the lead trainer for Yogavatar Yoga Teacher Training Course. She is in the mission of spreading yoga love through the elements of YOGAVATAR~ Explore the Boundaries, Learn Abundantly, Ignite the Practice, Be Inspired and Transform, and Share Unconditionally.
iRyne’s style of teaching is based on New Age Yoga which draws experience and knowledge from Hatha yoga; that integrates with the courage of creative energy that sculpt yoga poses artistically and allow you to experience a different range of sensations in the body and mind. It paves the connection in heightening your true nature to connect that universal creative force resides in you and significantly build high spirits. Yoga practitioners benefit through her attention of details of proper alignment and modifications are recommended in accordance to practitioners’ experience, energy and prowess. Her goal is to guide her practitioners in the awakening of their own potential that brings peaceful yoga energy into her practitioners’ life on and off the mat.
iRyne Yogavatar原名黄柔玲是一个新时代瑜伽老师，YOGAVATAR瑜伽达人学院创始人，以及www.ispirit.asia的联合创办人。自2004年以来瑜伽一直是她生活的中心焦点，瑜伽就是她的生命。她拥有马来西亚教育部注册的国际瑜伽教练文凭，也是一个瑜伽联盟注册E-RYT500以及YACEP的资深瑜伽老师， 她曾经参与马来西亚的瑜伽师资课程，后来还远赴泰国以及印度参与高级师资课程。除了瑜伽，她也是各种健身项目的核证团体健身教练。在iRyne的课堂中，她常运用智慧与慈悲的教学技巧，带给学生直接而流畅的练习。iRyne的课堂大多渗透哈达瑜伽的风格，结合 Yogavatar独有的元素以及宇宙的能量，充满挑战性又富有逻辑性的编排方式，更是iRyne的独特教学风格，领导学员达到身，心，灵，平衡境界。从iRyne的课堂里，学员们能感受到他的关怀、慈悲和用心的教学态度。充满正能量、创意，都是大多学员对她的深刻印象。她无私的爱不断从她的教学中传授予大众，她希望每一个人能从瑜伽中找到真正的快乐和真谛。
- MYR45 per ticket
- GROUP ORDER (min.5 pax): MYR36
- Group Order Code: iLoveYoga
- Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates are welcome back for group practice (Book space required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Participants have to make their own accommodation arrangements. The organizer may assist with answering queries relating to accommodation arrangements but does not take responsibility for suggestions given, etc. Students are requested to make appropriate enquiries and then take decisions in this regard.
This is the accommodation list https://www.ispirit.asia/accommodation/
METHOD 1: Pay with Bank Transfer
- You can register by sending an email with a subject “Yogabundance with iRyne Yogavatar” to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please provide us your Full Name, Contact Number, and Email Address.
- Bank in the fee to Hong Leong Bank 24300006463 ISPIRIT ASIA
- After that, please email the proof of bank transaction, we will send you a training ticket after we have receiving the payment.
METHOD 2: Register & Pay Online Now
- Please click to the Registration Button below. You can then make payment by PayPal or Credit Card or Debit Card directly.
- You will receive an email from “Evnetbrite” immediately after registration. The ticket will be attached in the email.
- If you do not receive any email, please contact us at +6011-1184-4184 or +6012-303-7022