Reconnect yourself with nature; Revitalize and harmonize your body, mind, and soul with the yoga session in nature. Join us for 2 days 1 night Yoga & Nature Eco Retreat in Anani Villa Janda Baik Malaysia on 9 & 10 December 2017. Special brought to you by iSpirit Asia with the mission of spreading Yoga Love. Session will be led by the founders of Yogavatar New Age~ iRyne Yogavatar & R2 ThoHuiLee, it is designed to be refreshing to increase physical and mental wellbeing. In our yoga session, we weave yoga and nature together in a way that dissolves the boundaries between them. Experience all the gifts of the practice within the nurturing embrace of sunshine, wind, water, and earth.
- Title: Yoga & Nature Eco Retreat in Anani Villa Janda Baik Malaysia 瑜伽与大自然之旅
- Date: 9 & 10 December 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Venue: Anani Villa, Lot 280, Jalan Tanarimba Sum Sum, Kampung Janda Baik, 28750 Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia. (view map)
GPS: N 3.31879°, E 101.82146°
Waze: Anani Villa
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
Day-1: 9 December 2017 Saturday
- 3:00pm Registration/ Tea & Fruits
- 4:00pm Opening Introduction
- 5:30pm Yoga In Nature
- 7:00pm Dinner
- 8:30pm Yoga For Relaxation
- 10:00pm Rest
Day-2: 10 December 2017 Sunday
- 6:30am Morning Call
- 7:00am Yogic Way Of Cleansing
- 7:30am Yoga With The Sunrise
- 9:00am Breakfast
- 10:00am Morning Walk (Optional)
- 11:00am Closing Ceremony
- 12:00pm Check Out
YOGA IN NATURE
Connect your feet to the earth and your eyes to the sky through yoga practice focus on the breath while moving through a series of postures. We are reminded of our playful nature, and the opportunity to be less serious and believing in the power of coming together to celebrate with each other in the presence of Mother Nature with love. This class is suitable for everybody.
YOGA FOR RELAXATION
A deeply relaxing healing practice focused on stimulating the parasympathetic system with the purpose of calming the body and the mind. This class introduces students to yogic breathing and concentration exercises that lead to a Zen states of higher consciousness. Healing sounds or music may be used to stay focus and clear the mind. Regular practice purifies and energises the body, eventually leading to experiences of profound relaxation, peace and vitality. This class is suitable for anyone seeking to calm their minds and revitalise their bodies.
YOGIC WAY OF CLEANSING
The yogic way of nasal cleaning, abdominal massage, colon cleaning, purification and vitalisation of the frontal lobes and blinkless gazing, activate almost all of the vital systems in the body, especially the digestive, respiratory, circulatory and nervous systems. Every individual organ of importance, like the food pipe, stomach, colon, lungs, eyes and ears, receives equal attention. These purification processes are both preventive and curative. This class is suitable for everybody.
YOGA WITH THE SUNRISE
Start your day with an energizing flow designed to wake you up and get you moving. Gently wake up your body and build heat leaving you open and alert to take on your day! The experience in this class is one of fluidity and motion. Poses are generally held for short periods of time and emphasis on the rhythm of the breath is encouraged with the purpose of aligning and focusing the mind. This class is suitable for everybody.
TOUR LEADER & YOGA TEACHER
R2 Tho Hui Lee is the founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia and the co-founder of YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School. R2 started the journey of spreading love of Yoga and Fitness by teaching classes at her home country Malaysia since 2006. She is a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance at E-RYT500 advanced level where her certification from Thailand and India. She is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider YACEP. She is also a certified Group Fitness Instructor of various programs from Lesmills International, and a Reiki Healer at Master Degree level from India. Her passion in teaching has spread to Malaysia, Thailand, India and Maldives. Apart from the passion of teaching, R2 founded www.ispirit.asia in 2011. iSpirit is a new age Yoga & Fitness organization that promotes healthy lifestyle by organizing Yoga & Fitness activities to the communities such as retreats, workshops, trainings, community give back events and share the authentic colour of love for Yoga & Fitness to inspire people to live their most extraordinary life. Where there is existence of iSpirit there is love. R2’s creative mind, energetic body and harmony spirit radiate through her life in all aspects. As a teacher, a designer or a practitioner, she doesn’t differentiate between teaching, sharing and learning. She believes in the energy of passion, when passion meets passion, it makes the best medicine.
iRyne Yogavatar is a new age yogini, the founder of YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School and co-founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia. Yoga has been a central focus of her life since 2004. She is an International Yoga Instructor registered with the Ministry of Education Malaysia and also a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance at E-RYT500 advanced level, where her certification from Malaysia, Thailand and India. She is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider YACEP. Apart from yoga she is also a certified Group Fitness Instructor of various fitness programs. iRyne’s style of teaching draws experience and knowledge from Hatha Yoga, with the flow of energy and expression of “YOGAVATAR”. The emergence of YOGAVATAR is associated with YOGA and AVATAR which she expressed that the Universe is the source of power for expansion – harmonizing our physical, mental and spiritual. She is devoted to teach and educate practitioners of all levels with her electrifying sequences, so you can expect to flirt with gravity in her classes. Nevertheless, she believes Yoga is for everyone and makes contact with her practitioners gently. Her classes are meticulously themed to deepen the practitioner’s experience in Hatha Yoga and modifications are recommended in accordance to practitioners’ experience, energy and prowess. They benefit through precise instructions and it is her habitual in reminiscent on the importance of proper alignment with breath. Her goal is to guide her practitioners in the awakening of their own potential that brings peaceful yoga energy into her practitioners’ life on and off the mat.
Anani villa nestled among beautiful forest with stunning mountain views. Cozy living in double decker beds dormitories groups sharing room. Nice views of the magnificent virgin rainforest.
Facilities: Pool table/ Karaoke lounge/ Internet/ Spacious dining area/ Outdoor BBQ area/ Café bistro
ABOUT TANARIMBA JANDA BAIK
At over one thousand feet above sea level, in the foothills of the Main Range, beckons a special place, Tanarimba. At Tanarimba you will find fresh, cool air, crystal clear streams, majestic mountains and pristine rain forests, home to some of the oldest trees in the world.
Tanarimba is just 35 km from downtown Kuala Lumpur which makes it an accessible and wonderful place to live; an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. This is a place where you can live closer to nature; this is the place to build your dream home.
Over 5,000 acres of lush tropical rainforest at Tanarimba has been set aside as a forest reserve to preserve the habitat and species native to the eco-system.
Tanarimba offers a mountainside of majestic peaks, valleys and ravines laced together with picturesque streams and waterfalls.
Enjoy the cool, fresh mountain air at Tanarimba, with temperatures ranging between 20°C to 25°C.
Flora and Fauna
For nature enthusiasts, Tanarimba has an incredibly rich spectrum of wildlife and plant species. There are Honduran pine forests at Phase I of the development.
Anani Villa Tanarimba Janda Baik is conveniently located just 35 km from downtown Kuala Lumpur ( about 45 minutes drive) and 27 km from the Gombak Toll Gate ( about 25 minutes drive). The Middle Ring Road II which links to the Karak Highway provides easy access from anywhere in the Klang Valley.
Driving directions from Kuala Lumpur
- Follow the direction towards Janda Baik, Pahang
- Turn in from Tanarimba entrance (pass through a guard house)
- Head on Jalan Tanarimba Pine toward Persiaran Pine for approximately 8 minutes
- After drive through the “Jalan Tanarimba Sum-Sum” road sign on the right, watch out for Anani Villa signboard on the left
- Walk down a slope on the left and you’ll reach Anani Villa
Arrival by airplane:
Please book your flight to arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request.
Arrival by bus
Go to the Titiwangsa monorail or Star station where there is also a bus station, there you can find at lorong four a red bus called Central Pahang, this is the bus going to Bentong or Raub every full hour. Take this bus for MYR4.40 and ask to stop at Bukit Tinggi Chinese village, Selesa Hillhomes. Call for a lift, or even better, call Organizer before leaving Kuala Lumpur.
Arrival by shuttle
Shuttle from Bukit Tinggi Chinese village, Selesa Hillhomes bus stop is available at an additional cost of MYR10
- Pick-up Point: Starbucks Nu Sentral (Near to “KL Sentral” Stesen Sentral, Malaysia’s largest transit hub, is Kuala Lumpur’s integrated rail transportation centre)
GF 05 NU Sentral, 201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Pick-up Date: 9 December 2017 saturday
- Pick-up time: 1pm
- Fare per car per trip: RM80 (estimation)
- Share: maximum 4 pax share the total amount, please pay directly to the driver.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable sport wear for out-door yoga
- Sweater for cold weather at night (18°C to 25°C)
- Yoga mat for yoga sessions (do not bring expensive mat, because you will use it for outdoor)
- Camera for sweet memory
- Phone and charger (try to keep it turned off during the day so as not to distract yourself or your fellow yogis)
- 2 days 1 night retreat: MYR315 per person
- YOGAVATAR DISCOUNT: MYR20 discount for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and Graduates
- 1 Night Dormitory Accommodation
- 1 Welcome Tea & Fruits
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Breakfast
- Total 5 hours of Yoga Sessions
- Special edition T-shirt
- Cleansing material
- Happiness and unforgettable experience
PRICE NOT INCLUDED
- Price is not inclusive of transport to and from the airport. Participants have to make their own transportation arrangements. The organizer may assist with answering queries relating to transportation arrangements but does not take responsibility for suggestions given, etc.
METHOD 1: Pay with Bank Transfer
- You can register by sending an email with a subject “Dec’2017 Yoga & Nature Eco Retreat in Anani” to email@example.com. In the email please provide us your Full Name, Contact Number, and Email Address.
- Bank in the fee to Hong Leong Bank 24300006463 ISPIRIT ASIA
- After that, please email the proof of bank transaction, we will send you a training ticket after we have receiving the payment.
METHOD 2: Register & Pay Online Now
- Click to the button below to register. You can then make payment by PayPal or Credit Card or Debit Card directly.
- You will receive an email from “Eventbrite” immediately after registration. The ticket will be attached in the email.
- If you do not receive any email, please contact us at +6011-1184-4184 or +6012-303-7022
- [button link=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/yoga-nature-eco-retreat-in-anani-janda-baik-dec2017-tickets-39437854685#tickets” text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]Click To Register Now[/button]