Join Nick Heng for a 90 minutes Yoga Theme Class~ Unity. This unique practice of yoga invites you to bring your best attention and nourish your body for what it truly desire. Invoking all parts of the self, mind body, hearts, and spirits to be one. This class inspired by Forrest Yoga and Vinyasa.
- Title: Unity~ 90-minute Yoga Theme Class With Nick Heng
- Date: 13 March 2016 (Sunday)
- Time: 10:30am to 12:00pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA @ONE SOUTH. B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Aim Yoga
- Inquiries email:iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Nick Heng
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 80% practice, 20% lecture
Have you ever felt that your mind is pacing too fast that you felt agitated, nervous and even stressed? Or your body felt so heavy that you don’t want to do anything even though you felt you want to move or burn some calories?
Join Nick Heng for a 90 minutes Yoga Theme Class~ Unity. This unique practice of yoga invites you to bring your best attention and nourish your body for what it truly desire. Invoking all parts of the self, mind body, hearts, and spirits to be one.
We will be exploring hips and twisting poses towards arm balancing while waking up muscles that are sleeping, so you can revitalize into whole new. You will need a yoga block large bath towel for the roll and your best attitude to practice.
This class inspired by Forrest Yoga and Vinyasa. Over the past 10 years, Nick Heng’s practiced has evolved to serve the modern living to what it needs. You are invited to explore and evolve with Nick Heng. Come practice and Be United.
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets
- Book your space now
- Pay ticket upon arrival
ABOUT NICK HENG
Traveller, dog lover, music, meditation, lifetime Yoga student. Nick is a lifetime yoga student since he was a teens.
Having trained in initial Yoga training with late Vincent Tam in 2006, studied and practiced Amy Ippoliti, Desiree Rumbaugh, Noah Maze and completed 500 hours training with Edward Clark on 2011.
Past four years Nick practices have evolved with Forrest Yoga with mentor/guardians Erica Mather, Sinhee-Ye McCabe and Jambo Truong.
Nick is leading yoga teachers training, workshops, retreats across Asia. Nick is also presenting LES MILLS BODYBALANCE in Asia Pacific.
Being passionate on connecting ancient teaching to the modern living on and off the mat. For more info : AIM Yoga (Facebook)
[box]Studio & Equipments[/box]
Welcome to Ispirit Asia, One South, a yoga and fitness studio in One South Street Mall Seri Kembangan, Malaysia. A simple white and small space takes into consideration all aspects of your yoga experience, with a warm and peaceful ambiance that will soothe your soul and relieve every day stresses as you practice yoga. You will leave your yoga workout feeling refreshed and renewed.
- Studio location: iSpirit Asia One South, B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. (View Map)
- Yoga mats and yoga blocks will be provided.