Improve flexibility, correct muscle imbalances, increase joint range of motion, relief muscle soreness and joint stress. Join Self-Myofascial Release Workshop with Jeremy Ng on 30 July 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. This workshop is suitable for everybody.
- Title: Self-Myofascial Release Workshop With Jeremy Ng
- Date: 30 July 2016 (Saturday)
- Time: 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Presenter: PFC Studio
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Fitness and Wellness Workshop
- Language: English
- Presenter: Jeremy Ng (Founder of PFC Studio)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Level: All levels
- Contents: Practice & Theory
- Certification: Students will receive official certificate of attendance from iSpirit Asia upon completion of the sessions.
Myofascial release is a form of soft tissue therapy for the treatment of skeletal muscle immobility and pain. Myofascial release relaxes muscles, improves blood and lymphatic circulation and breaks up adhesions. Applying these techniques will improve your posture which allows your body work much more efficiently with a reduced risk of injury. Jeremy will use Rumble Roller and static stretching to achieve this. This will allow your posture to re-align to a natural state greatly reducing pain and increasing mobility.
Foam Rolling – Self-Myofascial Release techniques
Using Rumble Roller, a brand of soft-tissue massage tools, the course will cover self-myofascial release techniques. Through these techniques, participants will learn techniques to improve flexibility, correct muscle imbalances, increase joint range of motion, relief muscle soreness, and joint stress.
Through this workshop, participants will gain:
- knowledge on proper techniques to perform self-myofascial release (SMR)
- insights on the benefits/purpose of foam rolling/SMR
- science of foam rolling/SMR for injury prevention and improving performance
ABOUT JEREMY NG
Jeremy Ng is a professional fitness educator, seasonal public speaker and a personal trainer who has been in the fitness industry for over a decade. He is the founder of PFC Studio, a fitness education specialist and Under Armour’s sponsored fitness studio based in Malaysia, specialising in fitness education, personal training and sport performance training. Jeremy is an advocate of fitness education, with a genuine passion to develop fitness professionals’ growth in the fitness industry. Through PFC, he brings and delivers a variety of internationally certified certifications as well as short courses to keep trainers abreast on the latest training methodologies. PFC and Jeremy’s experience in the fitness industry and his passion to continuously advance industry’s standards have made him (and PFC) a sought-after fitness educator. Even before the inception of PFC Studio, Jeremy has always been passionate about fitness education. He believes in the need for fitness professionals to constantly equip themselves to remain competitive, and to propel the industry in the local arena to greater heights. Jeremy is a Master Trainer for NASM Certified Personal Trainer, PTA Global Certification & Bridging Course, Freemotion, ViPR, Twist Conditioning, Hyperwear – Sandbell, Power Plate, Trigger Point Performance. Qualification: ACE Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise); ACE Lifestyle & Weight Management (American Council on Exercise); NASM Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine); NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine); PTA Global Bridging & Advance Certified (Personal Training Academy Global); TSCC Gold – Twist Sports Conditioning Coach – Gold Level; Anatomy Trains – Manual and Movement Therapy Certified; Grey’s institute Applied Functional Science Certified; Grey’s Institute Chain Reaction & Functional Muscle Function Certified; IOM Trainer (Institute Of Motion); Trigger Point Therapy Certified Trainer; Power Plate Trainer.
FEES & PAYMENT
- MYR350 (Regular price)
- MYR300 (Early Bird ends 9 July 2016)
Price inclusive of 3-hours Workshop and one Rumble Roller (worth MYR200)
- Yogavatar Students and graduates get additional MYR20 discount (Coupon Code required)
- Bank Transfer to Malaysia Hong Leong Bank Account: 24300006463 ISPIRIT ASIA
- Cash Payment to organizer representative: Contact +6011 11844184
- Pay with Paypal* to account email@example.com
- Pay with credit card*
- *3% online payment service charge will be applied for payment by credit card or Paypal
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit Asia employees, solely for iSpirit Asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Step-1: Fill in the form to register
- Step-2: Receive an email from iSpirit Asia, which will direct you to payment procedure.
- Step-3: Make payment to iSpirit Asia
- Step-4: Email payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step-5: Receive an online receipt from iSpirit Asia within 3 working days