Start a great year with a great yoga class. Join Power Ladder Vinyasa 90 Minutes Theme Class With Billy Loo on 15 January 2017 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. This is a ladder flow style practice with extra love given to legs, knee stabilization, Strength, Stamina challenge, memory play not to forget the postures sequence.
- Title: Power Ladder Vinyasa 90 Minutes Theme Class With Billy Loo
- Date: 15 January 2017 (Sunday)
- Time: 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12 One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Maximum Capacity: 28 participants only
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Billy Loo
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
Each sequence will build upon the next like climbing a ladder that will encourage you to think less and feel more! Its a practice that really does become a moving meditation with the repetition of certain postures. The Ladder will start with a new pose which holding of 5 breaths for each new pose added and flow with Sun salutation. Second round back to restart first pose with a single breath through, adding a new pose of 5 breath holding. The vinyasa poses will be stacked, one after the other, and create a ladder flow. Run till end, will be the stack up to 30 or 40 poses depends for the difficulties of stacked poses. A great class for all levels of yoga practitioner, modifications will be offered for a variety of levels.
This will be a great challenge for your stamina, strength, persistent, and memory.
ABOUT BILLY LOO
Billy Loo has been teaching yoga for 10-years in Malaysia. He is a diverse teacher, able to bring the most advanced concepts of yoga and movement to anyone at any level. With a background in dancing, health and fitness, Billy found yoga to be a culmination of everything he loves. He is a certified yoga and pranayama teacher. He is currently attached with a few well-known fitness centre and yoga studios in Malaysia. He regularly conducts yoga theme classes, workshops, and retreats since 2009. His classes guide yoga practitioners through a sense of awareness between each subtle layer of the body, between each individual sentient being and finally the relationship between the “self” and the whole universe.
- MYR45 per ticket
- MRY30 per ticket for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates (Coupon Code required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Select quantity number of Ticket(s) then click “Order Now”
- Fill in all the Registration Information.
- Make payment by PayPal or Credit Card or Debit Card to complete your registration.
- You will receive Ticket in your email immediately after registration.
- If you do not receive any email, please contact us at +6011-1184-4184 or +6012-303-7022
If you still have the old tickets that you bought from the previous theme class, please select “Book Space Now”