Once we have decided what our New Year’s or New Life Resolutions are, how do we maintain the path towards our goals? Join Harvesting The Energy Of Your 2017 Intent With Jambo Truong on 22 January 2017 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The workshop is suitable for all levels of yoga practitioner, modifications will be offered for a variety of levels.
- Title: Harvesting The Energy Of Your 2017 Intent With Jambo Truong
- Date: 22 January 2017 (Sunday)
- Time: 3:00pm to 6:00pm (3 hours)
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12 One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: AIM YOGA
- Partner: www.iSpirit.asia & Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +60176688785 (Chester Tan: AIM YOGA)
- Event Category: Yoga Workshop
- Language: English
- Presenter: Jambo Truong
- Duration: 3 hours
- Level: All levels
- Contents: Forrest Yoga
- Certification: Students will receive official certificate of attendance from iSpirit Asia upon completion of the sessions.
In this workshop, Jambo shares the importance of setting an intent in a way that leads to the embodiment of living the life you actually want to live. Expect a mixed level class that is designed to offer several levels to a wide range of asana-bilities followed by Chakra Process for Life Decisions to help you tap into the many layers that make up your intuitive voice.
Using Forrest Yoga poses and daily internal reflecting of each of your Energy Centres enhances your relationship with your Spirit and strengthens the relationship with your goals.
Jambo has been teaching mixed level classes internationally as a Forrest Yoga Guardian, co-creator of Yoga Bodyworkers and Specialist in Integrative Medicine. His style of teaching is inclusive, demystifying and easy to follow as well as integrate into daily living.
ABOUT JAMBO TRUONG
Jambo’s style of teaching combines the power of native ceremonial practises from Taoist, Buddhist & Native American traditions, honouring his teachers and ancestry. He brings in the balance of science and spirit through his teachings of yoga and functional living.
– Forrest Yoga Guardian
– Yoga Bodyworker
- 3 hours workshop MYR90
- MYR80 (Only for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates )
- Bank Transfer to Maybank Account: 112103215247 Tan Jiann Lin
- Cash Payment to organizer representative: Contact +60176688785 (AIM YOGA)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Step-1: Fill in the form to register
- Step-2: Receive an email from organizer AIM YOGA
- Step-3: Make payment to organizer AIM YOGA
- Step-4: Email payment slip to email@example.com
- Step-5: Receive an online receipt from organizer within 3 working days