Join Forrest Yoga Workshop With Nick Heng on 4 February 2018 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Breath by breath, pose by pose, Nick will weave a single thread through Yoga ceremony, song, dance, mantra/prayers, pranayama, Forrest Yoga asana, insight, meditation and yoga bodywork to find the embodiment of our Divine expression.
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Training Provider: AIM Yoga
- Support: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Title: Forrest Yoga Workshop With Nick Heng in Malaysia
- Date: 4 February 2018 (Sunday)
- Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Event Category: Yoga Workshop
- Language: English
- Facilitators: Nick Heng
- Duration: 7 hours (included break time)
- Level: All Levels
- Field: Forrest Yoga
- Certification: Students will receive official certificate of attendance from iSpirit Asia upon completion of the sessions.
9:00am – 9:30am ~ Invocation : We begin by connecting to the source of Life through intent, prayer, songs, dance and meditation.
- 9:30am-11:30am ~ ECSTASY : A juicy practice that will leave you sweaty and hungry for more. Learn how to safely unlock your hips and navigate through delicious Forrest Yoga abs, flowing sun salutations, and fun can-do inversions, slow-cooking those legs before going into hot backbends. Absorb the goodness with Yoga Bodywork & Savasana… Yaaayyyyssss!
- 11:30am – 1:30pm ~ break
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm ~ Q & A / Setting the intent / meditation
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm ~ FREEDOM :
- A balance of flow and long hold practice, aiming at releasing your core tension, following your own organic rate. You will learn to practice Forrest Yoga twists & forward bends in a safe and effective way, as it revolutionises your body & mind. When we learn to free our ribs, we are able to breathe deeper, to be more loving and to be more like ourselves, peeling away layers of muddy tension to rise up like a open hearted beautiful lotus. We finish with our day with more delicious bodywork and a nourishing meditation practice.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Nick Heng lives to share the art of living well, bringing body, mind, heart and spirit towards a state of oneness. His teaching style is vibrant and energetic, and he brings a sparkly sense of fun and originality to every class. Nick is Yoga Alliance E-RYT 200 hours certified & 500 hours trained in Flow Yoga & is a Forrest Yoga certified teacher. With over 13 years’ experience, he teaches from a place of practicality and clear intention to guide his students towards wholeness.
Nick conducts Flow Yoga teacher training & yoga workshops at Fitness First in Asia. Nick is a regional presenter for Les Mills BODYBALANCE in Asia Pacific and also a proud Reebok Sponsored Athlete. Nick is a member of Yogavatar’s teacher training team as Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle teacher. Nick is a co-founder of AIM Yoga with Chester Tan. AIM YOGA classes infuse intelligent asana sequences, Functional Yoga Bodywork, ceremonies, pranayama and meditation.
- NEW YEAR PROMOTION: MYR320 (ends 21 January 2018)
- Promotional Code: NEWYEAR2018
- Additional 10% discount for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates (Coupon Code required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Participants have to make their own accommodation arrangements. The organizer may assist with answering queries relating to accommodation arrangements but does not take responsibility for suggestions given, etc. Students are requested to make appropriate enquiries and then take decisions in this regard.
This is the accommodation list https://www.ispirit.asia/accommodation/
METHOD 1: Pay with Bank Transfer
- You can register by sending an email with a subject “Forrest Yoga Workshop With Nick Heng” to email@example.com. In the email please provide us your Full Name, Contact Number, and Email Address.
- Bank in the fee to Hong Leong Bank 24300006463 ISPIRIT ASIA
- After that, please email the proof of bank transaction, we will send you a training ticket after we have receiving the payment.
METHOD 2: Register & Pay Online Now
- Please click to the Registration Button below. You can then make payment by PayPal or Credit Card or Debit Card directly.
- You will receive an email from “Evnetbrite” immediately after registration. The ticket will be attached in the email.
- If you do not receive any email, please contact us at +6011-1184-4184 or +6012-303-7022