Yoga And Fitness Classes In The Workplace
Corporate yoga and fitness classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Yoga and fitness class can be a welcome break to a busy work day or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
We guarantee that each and every yoga and fitness class with one of our certified teachers will leave you and your co-workers refreshed, re-energized and ready to deal with workplace stress.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga and Fitness Class
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
Embrace and Maintain Active Healthy Lifestyles!
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer
What You Will Need
- A quiet, comfortable space large enough to use (boardroom, lunchroom, spare office, A/V room, gymnasium, etc.)
- Each person will need a yoga mat, comfortable clothing and a water bottle
About Our Classes
- All of teachers are fully certified with a minimum of a 200 hour certification course with a well-recognized Yoga Teacher Training program.
- Our yoga and fitness classes are designed to fit the needs of the individuals in each group. Most of our classes are all-levels and are suitable for almost anyone, even absolute beginners.
- We recommend practicing yoga and fitness at least twice a week, but even once a week will have noticeable results.
- We offer several different Class Types.
Rates for 60-Minute Classes (Unlimited Participants)
- Single 60-minute classes for unlimited participants can be booked at a rate of MYR250 per class.
>>> CONTACT US today to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our yoga teachers.