Join Chakra~ Harmonize The Power Within: 90 Minutes Theme Class With Nick & Chester on 17 July 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Uncover your true purpose of your energetic centers. Within our bodies we have “power centers” we call this as Chakras, where energies being stored and distributed. A great class for all levels of yoga practitioner, modifications will be offered for a variety of levels.
- Title: Chakra~ Harmonize The Power Within: 90 Minutes Theme Class With Nick & Chester
- Date: 17 July 2016 (Sunday)
- Time: 10:00am to 11:30am
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Presenter: AIM Yoga
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Sponsor: Ultron
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- [button link=”https://form.jotform.me/61792115665460″ text-input-id=”Clear”]BOOK NOW[/button]
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Nick Heng & Chester Tan (Founders of AIM Yoga)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
In the 90-minutes class, you will be guided into a holistic practice to work with specific intentions on each chakras. Threading meditative chants of seed syllables, infusing breath works and moving into sweaty but fun yoga asanas to purify and liberate physical, mental, emotional & spiritual blockages. Feeling harmonized.
We welcome all levels of practitioners to harmonize the energy of light and dark. To be transformed into your wiser self.
ABOUT NICK HENG & CHESTER
Nick is passionate on living well, to move & align with nature of body,mind,heart and spirit towards a state of oneness. In 2015, Nick co-founder of AIM Yoga with Chester Tan. Nick conducts teachers training, workshops, retreats and teachers regularly at Fitness First. He also is a presenter for Les Mills BODYBALANCE in Asia Pacific. Nick was invited to join the Yogavatar teachers training team on 2016 as Yoga Philosophy and lifestyle teacher.
Nick’s classes infuses Yoga Asana, Bodywork, Ceremonies, Pranayama, Meditation, Sound healing. With 12+ years experience of teaching, he now teaches from a place of practicality and clear intention to make way towards wholeness.
His practice begin when he was in his early teens where he was awaken and being inspired by his spirit to take the path of Oneness. In his classes, you will experience balancing : intense strength work to root towards being uncovering one’s authentic Self and re-discovering the inner-child ability to be flexible on and off the mat. He has been life time student learning from numerous Healing, Yoga & Meditation teachers (inspirations from Vinyasa, Flow Yoga, Anusara Yoga, Forrest Yoga) and life transformational masters. He is an Anthony Robbins Graduates.
Co-founder of AIM. Event management, trainings, workshops and retreats. Nutritionist, Yoga and BODYBALANCE instructor since 2012 at Fitness First Malaysia. Chester offers both group and private sessions. Chester have been studying with Forrest YogaGuardians specialises in BODYWORK, to mend the hoop of people by connecting and healing body and mind with AIM Yoga. Chester have juice for creative, & kirtan session. Chester’s passionate in mindful movement with joy in expression.
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
[button link=”https://form.jotform.me/61792115665460″ text-input-id=”Clear”]BOOK NOW[/button]
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket*
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets*
- YOGAVATAR special: Buy 1 Free 1 (only for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and Graduates)
- *Tickets can be used for all theme classes listed on https://www.ispirit.asia/category/event-theme-class/
- Book your space now
- Pay ticket upon arrival