Belly dance is now more popular all over the world than ever! Many people say that belly dance class is a great workout and a wonderful way to learn a new skill. Join Bellydance To Let Go~ 90 Minutes Theme Class With Mariana Jezequel on 19 March 2017 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. It is inspiring and empowering women, bestowing good posture, balance, increasing self-esteem, and offering a glamorous way to get fit.
- Title: Bellydance To Let Go~ 90 Minutes Theme Class With Mariana Jezequel
- Date: 19 March (Sunday)
- Time: 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12 One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Maximum Capacity: 20 participants only
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Mariana Jezequel
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 100% Practice
Who can join ?
Beginners, the adventurous or the curious. It is suitable for all level of fitness women and men (the merrier).
What will this happen in this class ?
The instructor will give you an introduction and breaks down the basic movements in bellydance (Shimmy Up/Down, Hip Drop/Lift, Camel-walk, Chest rotations, Hand positions, Undulation breathing and Face Expressions) in a very memorable and easy to follow instructions. There will be no dull moments in this class and Mariana is known to be next to your side happily helping you to have fun in your shimmy journey. Every section are laced with exotic music to immerse and let go of your inhibition and dance confidently to your hearts content.
What do you gain from this class?
A fun workout, sense of body control and belonging and lightens your spirit.
ABOUT MARIANA JEZEQUEL
Growing up, Mariana had always dreamt of dancing but only managed the courage when she went to a Ballroom dancing studio in London. That night she learnt and danced Waltz, Foxtrot, Salsa and Cha Cha Cha. She didn’t continue the class because the dance requires a dancing partner.
Upon returning to Malaysia, she attended bellydance class with Nancy Bakhshy at Havana Studio, TTDI in 2009. Bellydancing become the core of her existing that she live, eat and breathe the art. She trained hard, joined her first national competition within 3 months and became the 2nd runner-up for Solo category and 1st runner-up Troupe category. The months following the competition, she was approached by several individuals for classes and performances.
Mariana taught private classes, kids bellydance, corporate classes at other organisations.
- MYR45 per ticket
- GROUP ORDER: 5 pax and above MYR36 per ticket
- MRY30 per ticket for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates (Coupon Code required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Select quantity number of Ticket(s) then click “Order Now”
- Fill in all the Registration Information.
- Make payment by PayPal or Credit Card or Debit Card to complete your registration.
- You will receive Ticket in your email immediately after registration.
- If you do not receive any email, please contact us at +6011-1184-4184 or +6012-303-7022
If you still have the old tickets that you bought from the previous theme class, please enter code “OldTicket” to book a space.