Do you know what to do in an emergency? The life you save is likely to be someone at home: a baby, a child, a spouse, a parent or a friend. Be a trained responder, join us for Basic Life Support (CPR & AED – Infant, Child & Adult) & First Aid Course conducted by Airfoz at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on 5 August 2017.
- Title: Basic Life Support (CPR & AED – Infant, Child & Adult) & First Aid Course conducted by Airfoz
- Date: 5 August 2017
- Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Training Provider: Airfoz Resources
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 or +6012 3037022
- Event Category: Wellness Training
- Language: English
- Trainer: Christopher Yong
- Duration: 8 Hours
In this Basic Life Support (BLS) & First Aid Certification you’ll learn how to perform CPR on Infants, Children and Adults with 1 or 2 rescuers, as well as, fibrillation and how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). You’ll also learn about First-Aid and how to properly care for wounds, seizures, strokes, cuts and scrapes as well as, heart attacks, electroshock’s and more. Lastly, you’ll learn about Bloodborne Pathogens and Viruses, Bacteria and Parasites as well as Prevention, Practices and Cautions.
Upon completion of this Certification Course and passing the exam you’ll receive your Certificate and Wallet Card.
Immediate response is critical. The average ambulance response time is between 15 – 30 minutes. Immediate response increases the chance of survival
Every second counts. Without oxygen, the brain begins to die within a few minutes. It could be a matter of life or death. Being able to respond immediately can make a big difference
Most people are unsure of how to perform CPR effectively. In an emergency involving your loved ones, it is your duty to be sure of what to do.
- Each and every participant will learn & practice full cycle CPR to achieve the required level of proficiency.
- We employ the latest training aids that complies with updated standards Eg.: standards compliant CPR manikins, adult & infant CPR manikins, patented anti-choking training vest, AED trainer unit, etc.).
- Maximum 2 participants to 1 CPR manikin (Max. ratio of 2:1).
- Complies with the current guidelines issued by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
- Learn how to operate the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) unit.
- Fast, efficient and accurate method to check pulse.
- Conducted by internationally certified instructor.
- You’ll also learn about First-Aid and how to properly care for wounds, seizures, strokes, cuts and scrapes as well as, heart attacks, electroshock’s and more
- Learn about Bloodborne Pathogens and Viruses, Bacteria and Parasites as well as Prevention, Practices and Cautions.
Basic Life Support
- Psychology of resuscitation.
- Protecting yourself as a rescuer.
- Chain of survival.
- Getting help.
- Checking pulse.
- CPR & AED (Infant, Child & Adult).
- Rescue breathing (Infant, Child & Adult).
- Relief of choking (Infant, Child & Adult).
- Introduction to emergency medical oxygen equipment.
- Assembling a first aid kit.
- Management of fracture
- Strain and sprains
- Eye injuries
- Venomous Bites and Stings
- Heat Stroke and Exhaustion
- Dehydration in Adult and Children
- Assembling a First Aid Kit
- Certificate of Participation
- Wallet Responder ID Card
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Christopher Yong B.Juris. Aust.
- First certified as a Medic First Aid Instructor on 13th June 1996 registered in Australia.
- Certified Instructor in Primary & Secondary Care and Care for Children, Emergency First Response Instructor registered since 24th July 2006 in Australia.
- Certified Instructor in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers, Institut Jantung Negara (IJN) / The National Heart Institute, Malaysia.
- Former crew member of the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard, Queensland Flotilla 1, Southport.
- Certified trainer – HRDF Malaysia.
- MYR300 Regular Price
- MYR250 Register before 11 July 2017
- 10% discount for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates only (Coupon Code required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit Asia employees, solely for iSpirit Asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Please select the workshops you would like to attend
- All interested participants are required to register online and make payment by PayPal or Credit Card or Debit Card only.
- Help Line: +6011-1184-4184 or +6012-303-7022