Discover AcroYoga through the Foundations of Partner Balancing, Yoga & Energetic Touch. Join us for AcroYoga 90 minutes Theme Class With Sasa Chian on 4 December 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. This is an introductory session that is suitable for beginners, no matter what your fitness level may be. You are welcome attend with a partner or by yourself. Experience is not necessary. You can expect to learn the skills of “moving” and “connecting” with another person within the disciplines of AcroYoga. AcroYoga is the practice of being in the moment and finding balance with your partner. You will learn the basics of taking flight, solid basing and ninja spotting in this session.
- Title: AcroYoga 90 Minutes Theme Class With Sasa Chian
- Date: 4 December 2016 (Sunday)
- Time: 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12 One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Partner:Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Presenter: Sasa Chian
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- [button link=”https://form.jotform.me/63050682386458″ text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]BOOK NOW[/button]
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Sasa Chian
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: AcroYogo
Sasa believes that the practice of AcroYoga can be a powerful tool for affecting change in people. Her classes are always challenging yet refreshing, empowering yet caring. Those who attend them often discover new things about themselves, the world around them, and the beauty and joy that is AcroYoga. This unique experience enriches our soul and brings life to our breath.
ABOUT SASA CHIAN
Sasa is an accomplished contemporary dancer and devoted yogi since 1999. Her movement background includes, but not limited to Ballet, Street Jazz, Broadway, Contemporary Dance, Aerial Dances, Latin Dances, Capoeira, Contact Improvisation and various forms of Yoga. Sasa is the first Montreal-trained AcroYoga Instructor living and actively teaching in Malaysia.
Throughout her life, Sasa has continuously drawn on her personal strength and playful attitude to seek out adventures and overcome challenges. This is why she is drawn to AcroYoga and what makes her a vivacious instructor. She has taught in Malaysia’s Yoga Spirit Festival and Murfest, China, Indonesia, Singapore and Montreal.
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
[button link=”https://form.jotform.me/63050682386458″ text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]BOOK NOW[/button]
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets
- Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and Graduates: Buy 1 Free 1
- Tickets can be used for all theme classes organized by iSpirit Asia
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit Asia employees, solely for iSpirit Asia marketing purposes.