You don’t have to be flexible to do yoga. All you have to do is to breathe! Join our most invigorating yoga class Yogavatar® Flow with iRyne Yogavatar every Tuesday 6pm at iSpirit Asia Sunway Geo Malaysia. A dynamic yoga practice focused on moving the body along with the breath. The experience in this class is one of fluidity and motion. Suitable for students with some yoga experience looking to have an invigorating and dynamic experience.
- iSpirit Asia Sunway Geo: A-05-12, Sunway Geo Avenue, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway, 47500, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Location Map: https://g.page/iSpiritSunwayGeo?gm
- Contact: +6011 1184 4184 or +6012 303 7022
- Sunway Geo Avenue is located right in Sunway City, close to the renowned Sunway Pyramid and Sunway Lagoon. You may get here by car via several major highways i.e. LDP, KESAS, Federal, NPE, Elite and KESAS Highway. Alternatively, hop on to the LRT Kelana Jaya Line or KTM Port Klang line which will connect you to Malaysia’s 1st elevated Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)-Sunway Line, with one of the stations situated right at the doorstep of Sunway Geo Avenue i.e. BRT- Sunmed Station. There are also plenty of public buses and taxis along the way to get you here and back easily.
CLASS PASS @ISPIRIT ASIA SUNWAY GEO MALAYSIA
- FREE TRIAL: Valid for first time visitors and local residents or expatriates residing in Malaysia. Just walk-in and show your ID only.
- Single Pass: MYR 30 (Purchase online or at the door/ Valid for 1 month)
- 10 Passes: MYR 270 (Purchase at the door only/ Valid for 3 months)
- 20 Passes: MYR 480 (Purchase at the door only/ Valid for 6 months)
ABOUT IRYNE YOGAVATAR
iRyne Yogavatar is a new age yogini, the founder of YOGAVATAR® New Age Yoga School and co-founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia. Yoga has been a central focus of her life since 2004. She is an International Yoga Instructor registered with the Ministry of Education Malaysia and also a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance at E-RYT500 advanced level, where her certification from Malaysia, Thailand and India. She is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider YACEP. Apart from yoga she is also a certified Group Fitness Instructor of various fitness programs. iRyne’s style of teaching draws experience and knowledge from Hatha Yoga, with the flow of energy and expression of “YOGAVATAR”. The emergence of YOGAVATAR is associated with YOGA and AVATAR which she expressed that the Universe is the source of power for expansion – harmonizing our physical, mental and spiritual. She is devoted to teach and educate practitioners of all levels with her electrifying sequences, so you can expect to flirt with gravity in her classes. Nevertheless, she believes Yoga is for everyone and makes contact with her practitioners gently. Her classes are meticulously themed to deepen the practitioner’s experience in Hatha Yoga and modifications are recommended in accordance to practitioners’ experience, energy and prowess. They benefit through precise instructions and it is her habitual in reminiscent on the importance of proper alignment with breath. Her goal is to guide her practitioners in the awakening of their own potential that brings peaceful yoga energy into her practitioners’ life on and off the mat.