- Title: Therapeutic Vinyasa ~Core Strength and Stability: 90 Minutes Theme Class With Jaclyn Chow
- Date: 27 March 2016 (Sunday)
- Time: 10:30am to 12:00pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA @ONE SOUTH. B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Fine Arts Of Yoga
- Inquiries email:iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Jaclyn Chow (Founder of Fine Arts Of Yoga)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 80% practice, 20% lecture
Therapeutic Vinyasa is a system of physical yoga practice aims to develop body wisdom and mindfulness both on and off the mat. Join Jaclyn Chow for a 90 minutes Theme Class on 27 March 2016, this class will be focus on ‘Core Strength and Stability’. Suitable for all levels of yoga practitioner.
ABOUT JACLYN CHOW
Jaclyn is the director of Fine Arts of Yoga and founder of Peace Love Yoga Kuala Lumpur. She holds an Honors Degree in Business Administration from UK, an Advanced Diploma in Yogic Studies from India and is a registered Yoga Alliance Experienced Teacher. She had also studied a specialised course in Womens Fitness under the National Academy of Sports Medicine, Australia and is a certified Pilates instructor.
She believes that life is about creating beautiful and harmonious relationships with ourselves and all beings around us and practising Yoga allows us to do exactly this. With Mindfulness, Compassion and Understanding, comes Love – both for ourselves and others.
Her classes will take you through a series of asana practice combined with efficient breathing techniques and healthy body alignment which emphasises on therapeutic benefits for the body. You just have to be prepared for lots of fun, challenges, learning and relaxation!
Fine Arts of Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance and Jaclyn currently offers Yoga teacher trainings and workshops to students around the world.
“When you experience pain, struggles and hardships, think of the butterfly, the lotus and the diamond. I need not say more..You are all beautiful, strong and shining ever so brightly. You just have to find it. How? …keep observing. Your breath, your heart and your actions will lead the way”. – Jaclyn Chow-
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket*
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets*
- *Tickets can be used for all theme classes listed on https://www.ispirit.asia/category/event-theme-class/
- Book your space now
- Pay ticket upon arrival