Do you know there are many things that you can help a pregnant mother to prepare for her delivery? The whole process can be a lot smoother and labor could be more pleasant by simply preparing the mother’s body properly. A lot of complications can be avoided totally. What to learn more? Join this groundbreaking 5 hours online course with renowned Physiotherapist and Yoga Anatomy Trainer Michelle Lam, you will explore the physiology of pregnancy and more.
- different stages of pregnancy, it’s characteristics and what Yoga asana are suitable
- physiological changes during pregnancy and what implications they have in Yoga practice
- different stages in natural delivery and how to prepare your client through this critical moment
- common problems during pregnancy, including pelvic floor dysfunction, diastasis rectus, nausea, Braxton Hicks contraction ; the cause and ways to handle them.
- Note: not exclusive to woman! Male participants most welcome!!
- A PDF of the materials discussed in the course
- Total 300 minutes recorded videos
- Detailed Yoga Anatomy explanation by Michelle Lam
- Watch the videos as many times as you like, learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever.
- Upon completion, you will receive a digital certificate
- 5 CEUs Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits upon completion
- Pay MYR120 to get digital access
- Click “Add to cart” then click “Proceed to checkout” after that, key in your order details and choose your payment method.
- Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions for accessing the online workshop recorded video.
- This process will take up to 24 hours. If you have not received our email after 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us Online: https://www.ispirit.asia/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/iSpiritAsia
- Email us: email@example.com
- Contact us: +601111844184 (call) or +60123037022 (whatsapp)
- Presenter: Michelle Lam
MICHELLE LAM Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.