DescriptionThe knee complex is one of the most complicated joint in the body. It is also one of the most commonly injured joint in Yoga practice. In this 5 hour workshop, we will be exploring the anatomy of this complex structure, the biomechanics of knee movement, common mechanism of knee injuries and its implication to asana practice, post-operative modification necessary in Yoga practice.
- the anatomy of this complex structure
- the biomechanics of knee movement
- common mechanism of knee injuries and its implication to asana practice,
- post-operative modification necessary in Yoga practice.
- A PDF of the materials discussed in the course
- Total 300 minutes recorded videos
- Detailed Yoga Anatomy explanation by Michelle Lam
- Watch the videos as many times as you like, learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever.
- Upon completion, you will receive a digital certificate
- 5 CEUs Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits upon completion
- Pay MYR120 to get digital access
- Click “Add to cart” then click “Proceed to checkout” after that, key in your order details and choose your payment method.
- Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions for accessing the online workshop recorded video.
- This process will take up to 24 hours. If you have not received our email after 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us Online: https://www.ispirit.asia/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/iSpiritAsia
- Email us: email@example.com
- Contact us: +601111844184 (call) or +60123037022 (whatsapp)
- Presenter: Michelle Lam
TrainersMICHELLE LAM Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.