Learn a comprehensive approach to minimizing Sciatica pain with the Physiotherapist & Yoga Anatomy teacher Michelle Lam. With the comfort at home, you get to receive all this information online. Be empowered to make lasting changes—physically and mentally. Whether you want to move toward greater health yourself, or are a teacher wanting to empower your students, this 5+ hour course is designed to enlighten, inspire, and improve your everyday life.
- The definition of sciatica, its cause and characteristics.
- The anatomy of the sciatic nerve, its relationship with the spine and pelvis
- The usual muscular response to sciatic pain, the imbalance it creates between strength and flexibility.
- Traditional trigger points related to sciatic pain
- Asana in relieving Sciatica
- How to modify vinyasa practice for sciatic pain students
- Precautions and Contraindications necessary to ensure safe practice for sciatic pain students
- A PDF of the materials discussed in the course
- Total 300 minutes recorded videos
- Detailed Yoga Anatomy explanation by Michelle Lam
- Yoga practices specially tailored made for Sciatica students
- Watch the videos as many times as you like, learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever.
- Upon completion, you will receive a digital certificate
- 5 CEUs Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits upon completion
- Pay MYR120 to get digital access
- Click “Add to cart” then click “Proceed to checkout” after that, key in your order details and choose your payment method.
- Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions for accessing the online workshop recorded video.
- This process will take up to 24 hours. If you have not received our email after 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com
- Visit us Online: https://www.ispirit.asia/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iSpiritAsia
- Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/iSpiritAsia
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us: +601111844184 (call) or +60123037022 (whatsapp)
- Presenter: Michelle Lam
- Video Creator: R2 Tho Hui Lee
Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and the Yoga Anatomy celebrity of the South East Asia! Since 2006 she has been a busy and high success master educator and entertainer on the bio-mechanics of the body, the body in Asana, injury prevention, and life practices. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.